Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED RIP Kai (IC)

test
Idk how @Chicity feels about me nh, i never had any beef with homie. I'm happy y'all still got this poppin. Unfortunate it took this to get us back like that but I've always appreciated y'all man. Many of good times and I hope everyone is doing ok
Never no beef bro, you a legend

I still consider myself a student and protégé of you, @Old Man Cain, @Black_Samson, and of course @Duwop

Never no beef bro, you a legend

I still consider myself a student and protégé of you, @Old Man Cain, @Black_Samson, and of course @Duwop
Yeah I came into this at a weird time... They was still doing conference calls... Maybe like a week or two before the infamous "see y'all by Thanksgiving" break...

I was posting regularly on instant messenger with a bunch of the female posters, so when the site finally came back up I was right in the mix like I always been there. Good good times....

Kai and me used to go at it. First time she called me fat I almost spit out my drink.. cuz it was so mean and unprovoked. Someone was saying something nice about me, and Kai was like " Du cool, but he's fat and it's disgusting"

Ever since then I just started going in on her big ass head, and we had a weird ass Martin/Pam relationship on board. Like we'd go at each other necks so disrespectfully, but still considerate to each other's feelings.

I legit felt sad about this
I really liked her. She was such a cool ass person.

I'm just going by what I heard.

I didn't find out about the IC until either 2008 or 2009.

Whenever it was, it was the same year I saw Cali get her driver's license and tax returns exposed in real time.

REAL TIME!!!!!

Never seen anything like that before.

I mean, I heard about things like that........but never saw anything like that while it was actually happening.

Main reason why I don't have any social media or pics of myself anywhere on the net.
Damn, I remember that. I got close to her before I left faded from the IC. Nobody deserved that OD shit.

Spooky.

I saw this posted on theColi. I had to register and pay my respects.

Damn, it's a fascinating thing to be confronted by such a death of a person that was never really a physical representation because it's all online forums.

Sad to see.
On The Coli? Did she post over there? That's wild AF

Back