Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP homerun king Henry "Hank" Aaron ⚾️

He is one player that I wished I could have seen in play. Listening to my pops talk about him on and off the field and the shit he had to go through going after Ruth’s record was something else.

Damnit man...as a baseball fan as well as a Braves fan this really sucks

R.I.P. Hammerin’ Hank!!!

I'm interested to see how the media handles this giant and his flowers that are due.

They're ALWAYS hyping up Babe Ruth, almost forgetting he smashed Ruth record by more than 40 HRs.....and he did it clean.

Salute to the GOAT. Up there with Jim Brown, Bill Russell, and Pele.
I think he got his roses inadvertently during the bonds era. They really celebrated him for doing it clean

A legendary man who is royalty in here in Atlanta! All time great player and even greater person!! Thank you for all you did for the game, but most of all and especially for our people! One of the most dignified and classiest athlete/person you'll ever see.

R.I.P. HANK!! Legends never die!

Y'all better stay away from that vaccine. If it ain't killing you, it's leaving half of your face on pause or got you pop locking uncontrollably...... check out those videos on wshh

Watch how fast his autopsy reports come back they going to say he died of natural cause and the vaccine has nothing to do with it. They about to shut this noise down quick

Back