Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Fred Da Godson

I'm noticing a large percentage of the people dying from this shit is overweight and probably had bad respiratory and cardiovascular systems.

Make sure yall take care of your health man.

I believe there's a connection.

My homie that recovered from it almost didn't make it. Organs started failing and he had a heart attack. Dude is bigger than me and I'm clockin' in at just short of 250 right now. He's pretty much fully recovered at this point but he's saying that he's about to get himself back in shape.

My girl that passed on Monday from Covid19 was pretty damned big. She wasn't like that back inna day in high school, in fact she was quite athletic, but by the time we were both 21 she had already started gaining weight while I stayed slim.

I believe there's a connection.

My homie that recovered from it almost didn't make it. Organs started failing and he had a heart attack. Dude is bigger than me and I'm clockin' in at just short of 250 right now. He's pretty much fully recovered at this point but he's saying that he's about to get himself back in shape.

My girl that passed on Monday from Covid19 was pretty damned big. She wasn't like that back inna day in high school, in fact she was quite athletic, but by the time we were both 21 she had already started gaining weight while I stayed slim.
Damn ya girl passed from it?

Damn ya girl passed from it?

Yeah, She passed sometime on Monday. We had just reconnected a few months ago, last month we even joked about me making this move back to Tha D and hitting up our class reunion this summer as long as this shit didn't get me.

hush_yo_fuss.png

Last time I heard from her was on the 21st of March. I hit her up every few days just to check up seeing as how she was in Detroit and the situation seemed to keep getting worse but I got no answer. Tuesday morning I checked her FB page to see if she had updated it and when I searched on her name a tribute from a cousin popped up saying she passed Monday.

Yeah, She passed sometime on Monday. We had just reconnected a few months ago, last month we even joked about me making this move back to Tha D and hitting up our class reunion this summer as long as this shit didn't get me.

View attachment 270929

Last time I heard from her was on the 21st of March. I hit her up every few days just to check up seeing as how she was in Detroit and the situation seemed to keep getting worse but I got no answer. Tuesday morning I checked her FB page to see if she had updated it and when I searched on her name a tribute from a cousin popped up saying she passed Monday.

Damn that sucks. Sorry to hear that for real.

View attachment 270929

Yikes! My condolences

View attachment 270929

Sorry for your loss

Back