Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP FBG DUCK

A shame they did this because of Von and he's long gone and they gotta serve the punishment
Nah they did this cuz one of the guys named teezy called them sayin duck n group of ppl chased him with guns on shit . Teezy hated duck because duck was messin wit babymother who he wasnt messing for a few years . So duck really died over a female but him being their opp was rhe cherry on the top

If I can remember, Duck got hit in a nice area in Chicago. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if he did then it's a catch 22 because if it was on his block, then his steppers would've been there. If he got hit there then it's a high chance that they could've gotten away with from the laws but since he was in a good area where there's a shopping center etc at. That was the best time to catch him with his guard down but if the killers get caught; the laws are going to hit them with the book to make an example

If I can remember, Duck got hit in a nice area in Chicago. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if he did then it's a catch 22 because if it was on his block, then his steppers would've been there. If he got hit there then it's a high chance that they could've gotten away with from the laws but since he was in a good area where there's a shopping center etc at. That was the best time to catch him with his guard down but if the killers get caught; the laws are going to hit them with the book to make an example
He got killed on Oak Street and Michigan which begins the Gold Coast neighborhood the most expensive residential neighborhood In the city

They niggas was cooked

Back