Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED RIP DJ Mister Cee

test
I'm listening to rock the bells now and they haven't acknowledged it since I found out about it.. do they pre-record their shows like that?

I think so. I hear swaggie sie on different channels all the time and hear her at 1am like she ain’t tired lol

I was thinking earlier today how dark things are gonna get in the next cpl decades when the rappers/DJs we grew up on start dying naturally. Most of them are around Mister Cee's age. Unfortunately in hip hop we might not get that luxury of seeing them die old. His contributions to BDK and BIG's careers alone make him an all timer. RIP.

I was thinking earlier today how dark things are gonna get in the next cpl decades when the rappers/DJs we grew up on start dying naturally. Most of them are around Mister Cee's age. Unfortunately in hip hop we might not get that luxury of seeing them die old. His contributions to BDK and BIG's careers alone make him an all timer. RIP.

Yeah I said the same in the DMX death thread

A lot of guys gonna pass away this decade that we grew up on as they get past age 50

Yeah I said the same in the DMX death thread

A lot of guys gonna pass away this decade that we grew up on as they get past age 50
They have overdosed on caffeine tablets. Maybe sounds silly but he was a DJ and had to be awake all the time. All these old men aged 50+-60+ have taken the crap their whole career. Even the worst have popped molly.

I remember "Mr cee step to em" in aint no half stepping before i was old enough to remember much else

He may not be famous... but he was integral to too many genre shifting legends to not be one himself!

Too damn young... this type of shit scares me. be feelin like im liable to drop dead any day.... pardon the deviation, but shit!

Back