Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Bray Wyatt

I turn 45 next month and to be 9 years older than him and he's gone really hitting home to take better care of myself. Almost lost my dad to a heart attack last year too. My mom has lung cancer. Shit is scary son. Y'all be easy and be healthy. Imma log out for a bit. Go get some exercise and hug my family.

In the 80s and 90s due to steroids. This situation seems like he might of always had an issue underlying but the anti vax folks about to run the bs.
I'm sick of this bs with the anti vax crowd. If they didn't take the vaccine and survived pandemic then fine. Don't be ass then try imply bs into a serious situation like someone dying due to a disease or viral prevention vaccine.

Man it just doesn't sit right with me that at 36 a man in the prime of is life with a wife & children is just absolutely gone... It just sucks to a pre-existing heart condition then catch COVID and have to fight 2 issues at once. What the hell.. Awful.

A brilliant creative mind that never got his full due or a chance to reach his highest potential in WWE.

Last edited:
my girl and I were hanging out with her co-worker and co-workers husband last weekend

days later they were in a car accident. their toddler was in the car with them. her car was wrecked. thankfully they weren’t hurt, but this could’ve easily been a “damn, i was just with them yesterday” moment

last week we heard bray was doing well and on his way back. this week he’s gone

it’s scary how fragile life is

Back