Welcome To aBlackWeb

RIP Bray Wyatt

WTF!!!!

Rest on Bray. Seems like he hasn't been right since Brodie passed. Hopefully he's found some peace

I remember watchin a doc they did on all the superstars who in the same wrestling class together b4 NXT. I think Bray was in that class wot Sasha...Bayley and others. Sasha talked bout how when it came time for them to cut promo....everyone just got quiet when it was Bray's turn.

She pretty much said how captivating his promo skills were and that everyone in the class just hung on to every word he said. Regardless how some of yall felt about him in the ring wise...WWE lost a good one.

As Dave reported earlier, Paul Levesque announced the tragic passing of Windham Rotunda aka Bray Wyatt today at just the age of 36. Obviously, this is a massive tragedy.

In speaking to WWE sources, we are told that they are in the process of setting up their website to reflect that going forward, the money raised from Bray merchandise will go directly to his family. So, if you would like to support the Rotunda family, this is the first official way to do so.

This is a horrible, tragic passing and like everyone else here at the site, I pass our condolences to the entire Rotunda family, especially his wife Jojo, his children and his friends and fans.

wow!!! That’s so sad man
Knew he was sick and it was reported that it was life threatening but thought he’d pull through.

RIP & God bless his life
Prayin for his family

Back