Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rikers Island may be closing....

@BNE? Lol

and thank you for the love. Btw, your avi is gorgeous.

Thank you love!!!
and yes BNE tricked me (tried to trick me) before with another account lol

So I'm just making sure... :evil:

If you don't mind me asking, how long has this group of lovely people been posting together? How did y'all find it to this site? LOL

I found this site thru the owner. He told me about it one day and I joined. These ppl aren't lovely!! they're heathens!! All of em lmao nah I'm joking everybody's cool except Judah. that nigga is a hater. :youmad:

how about you? how did you find the site?

Thank you love!!!
and yes BNE tricked me (tried to trick me) before with another account lol

So I'm just making sure... :evil:

I found this site thru the owner. He told me about it one day and I joined. These ppl aren't lovely!! they're heathens!! All of em lmao nah I'm joking everybody's cool except Judah. that nigga is a hater. :youmad:

how about you? how did you find the site?

So you are all family and friends in person? Are yall in Hamption Roads?

I found it through another site. Some of the same people were posting on that site but I didn't know the history.

and what does liberalism look like to you?
social liberals (see: Scandinavia) aren't bad. I like high taxes n a solid social system.

the right wing 1s, neo-liberals n classic liberals, are wack.

liberalism is a broad church

That place needs to shut down. I have family and friends that have spent time there and it is really the worst. Forgetting all the stuff that locks us up at disproportionate rates you can judge a society by how it treats its criminals. I am not saying a real person that has committed a criminal act should enjoy all the freedoms of society but if you lock dogs in cages and make them fight for everything what do you expect them to be when they come out? Also, remember it was built for temperory housing(jail) not prison and it acts like a prison with people spending years there. It has to be closed and better late than never.

sadly people are sitting at this very moment on rikers island because they cant afford to post bail.
some of these people are not a threat to society whatsoever.
just sitting at rikers island because they are poor and under served.
smh

Back