Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rihanna to headline Super Bowl LVII halftime show

People hating talking bout she doing old music and she doesn't have any new content except Lift me up....man Her music from 7 years ago is still fire 🔥. I am legit excited for this 💜

A Girl Like Me closing in on 20 years

Yeah when u put it like that, she iconic 😏 I was in high school lol. I hope she reminds everyone, cus she definitely made her mark.

We don't give musicians the same grace as other professions/jobs. Like after years/decades you may want to do something different or the passion changes.

Yeah when u put it like that, she iconic 😏 I was in high school lol. I hope she reminds everyone, cus she definitely made her mark.

We don't give musicians the same grace as other professions/jobs. Like after years/decades you may want to do something different or the passion changes.
I mean she is a billionaire now

Though I'm hoping she sticks with singing and doesn't start releasing rap albums like Beyonce did. I like both of them as singers

I mean she is a billionaire now

Though I'm hoping she sticks with singing and doesn't start releasing rap albums like Beyonce did. I like both of them as singers

Yeah Savage Fenty and Beauty really took off for her. She really don't have to tour, or nothing. And maybe her new baby and family give her newfound passion for signing with maybe new content .

I do appreciate how Beyonce music has matured with her so well, but still her. So far Rihanna did that and I loved listening to the music and seeing the growth in the lyrics and subject matter of the songs.

People hating talking bout she doing old music and she doesn't have any new content except Lift me up....man Her music from 7 years ago is still fire 🔥. I am legit excited for this 💜

she doesn't really need it
she produced an insane number of hits in an 11 year span. she can tour off those if she wanted to

all things considered B

the baby bump made me smile and i couldn't stop smiling..

the visuals were pretty cool....

i'm not gonna let the humor of the internet deter me from my first impression....

a covered up rihanna expecting her second child still doing a show of this magnitude was pretty epic in a lotta ways....

solid B

Kap don't care, so why should RI?

It's time for her to rejoin the music industry anyway. This gonna be a good look for her. Expect an album before or right after
Standing by this being a good look for Ri. I'm sure her being preggo changed some things she initial planned but that's ok

Wasn't expecting much from her performance and in that regard she stayed true to being mid.

My opinion of her remains high and congrats to the new addition. Ready for new music whenever

Back