Welcome To aBlackWeb

Riff Raff accused of raping woman in Austrailia/Tour cancelled

LOLCL

From a Jezebel article

"
Rapper Riff Raff’s Australia and New Zealand tour has been canceled after he was accused of rape in a Facebook post.

A Melbourne woman named Eliza Stafford posted her story on Facebook, recounting how, at 19, she attended a 2013 Riff Raff show with her boyfriend. After being asked to come backstage mid-show, she writes she was offered a shot from a vodka bottle, which she consumed. Riff Raff allegedly laughed afterward and said the drink was codeine. She writes:

I don’t remember anything from that point. A couple of my friends were at the concert and when I didn’t come outside from backstage, asked what had happened. Another girl who had been backstage with me told them that I had been coerced to get in to a car with riff raff and his support act. She didn’t do anything. I had been actively fighting against them as she watched and they had eventually forced me in to a car. She told my friends this, we were all young and they didn’t tell anyone and I don’t blame them. I woke up as Riff raff was pulling out of me and getting in to the shower. I crawled - truly, on all fours -out of the hotel room and managed to get outside where I booked a taxi who wouldn’t take me because I was “too drunk”. I begged him to take me home, got back to my boyfriends house, and he was angry at me for “blowing him off”. I was punished for 6 months within that relationship for what “I did”. I was raped and blamed myself for 5 years.

Stafford writes that she received a notification that he would be performing near where she works. “If you are planning on attending the riff raff show at the corner next week I urge you to reconsider,” she concludes.

In response to the post, Riff Raff’s tour promoters, Audiopaxx, announced they were pulling his tour from Australia and New Zealand."

Audiopaxx's statement - "TOUR UPDATE: we have been made aware of allegations made against Houston rapper Riff Raff. Audiopaxx takes these matters seriously and does not condone any of this alleged behaviour. In light of this, we have spoken to his management team and the scheduled tour of Australia and New Zealand has been cancelled, effective immediately."

Is this the end of Riff Raff's career?

Takes one shot of codein and blacks out. Wakes up as riff raff is pulling out of her and goes to take a shower. She crawls, on all fours, all the way outside, coherent enough to call herself a taxi. I dont understand why a woman wouldnt make a police report after experiencing something like that. Im having difficulty feeling like the story is true.

Good luck to riff raff though.

lmfao

clear codeine and instant amnesia huh

I hate to be the guy shooting all these down but make the shit believable damn

lmfao

clear codeine and instant amnesia huh

I hate to be the guy shooting all these down but make the shit believable damn

I didnt even think about clear codein lmao.

Says she took a shot from a vodka bottle. Im not the most knowledgeable person on vodka, but i know Most of the bottles at least, are clear.

Drugs though, i love me some drugs. And i have never seen clear codein unless dude crushed up tablets and put it in water.

Reactions: 1/2
codine but you’re drinking vodka? lady, unless you got Flint-looking Vodka, FOH.

I stopped reading after her going to concert with a boyfriend but going backstage by herself.....

Lol I'm from the IC. I just thought this shit was funny in a not so funny way / confirming the uncomfortable feelings i've always had about Riff Raff.

How long until the #metoo movement affects hip hop too? We will see.

"
Lurk Rambles
I stopped reading after her going to concert with a boyfriend but going backstage by herself....."

This part I didn't understand either. I mean, 19 years old is young enough to be stupid but what did you think they would've wanted if they invited you back stage? If you thought it was your personality I'm sorry the world sucks

I mean for real though can you really say that you'd never say riff raff would do something like this? He's not a rhodes scholar. What the fuck is his purpose. He doesn't make good music. He doesn't make anything influential that has some sort of positive influence. He dresses up like that so people will pay attention to him. WTF is the point other than for him to do this shit for himself?

it reminds me of a lot of artists nowadays

Times are changing & my job must've got me too drunk cause I really believe this shit

Back