Ride or naw?

Your reaction

• I'm strapping up

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I'm minding my business

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
I feel like y'all saying what y'all saying cuz y'all tryna protect me 🤔

But I'm chilling for the time being.....

We gotta event later this summer in the area the shit went down. I'm going heavy 🤷🏿‍♂️

Any family member that allows their actions to place other family members in harm's way is not family of mine. I'd tell him to get his house in order or the problem he has is gon be with me.

And them white boys can get it too for violating.

If it's my brother or sister it's smoke. Idgaf what's going on with us at the time that's between us. Anyone even look at my mom or nephew the wrong way by proxy of some beef shit I'll throw my life right in the trash.

Any cousins or whatever idc tbh. I'm not really close with anyone outside my immediate family so theres no reason it would come my way like that.

He gotta get his own issue g, if he feel like you're always gonna step in to protect him then he'll continue to do crash dummy shit.

He views you as his safety net.

You have to live for your children anything outside of that say a prayer and keep pushing.

Big nose you're too old for the bullshit, the game has passed you. They play by different rules now you on some tough shit thinking you gone put hands on them, they'll pop yo silly ass and have you stuck on stupid.

When the white boys pull up on other family members looking for him are they threatening to them because that would be the difference maker on if I would get involved. If not I’d stay out of it that’s his bullshit he got himself into.

Im not riding for dude unless its direct family. Like if its my brother, i will. A cousin? I wont.

That said, im staying the fuck out of it, unless these white boys hurt another member of the family.

Back