Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I'm minding my business

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim 🧐
Mod Squad
Ok.....

So there's a member of your family you routinely bump heads with. It's gotten bad several times. Words and hands have been exchanged. All cordial interactions feel forced cuz you really don't fuck with them like that.

They steal from some white boys.. And they stole the kinda shit that the white boys can't go to the police about. So the white boys on social media putting money on his head (yes they are also stupid) and pulling up on other family members looking for them.

Eventually everybody in the family finds out. And while EVERYBODY is pissed directly at him for doing the shit. You know the shit is only gonna escalate.

You jumping into it, or you falling back and letting nature take it's course? 🤷🏿‍♂️

So far I plan on staying out of it.

But they need tread carefully

What about ur kids?
I would hope they would understand and they roll with family if it came down to it. To du's story these dudes already pulling up on family members so it's only a matter of time before they get targeted, you've seen these situations where family get killed cause they can't find the dude they looking for

Let them niggas handle on their own. If that family member doesn't care enough to not put their own folks in danger then why should I give two fucks about them? I wouldn't tell them where to find my peoples but I ain't about to jump out there and risk my safety or freedom for somebody who has shown they don't give a fuck about me either

Best way to answer this is if I’m w them when shit is lit, of course my blower gonna work

but I ain’t hunting niggas w them

That cousin I don’t fuck with needs a visit.
He needs to fix whatever to not place the family in danger any longer.
the family needs to stop fucking with him for putting them in danger.

If he’s ok with the rest of the family being harassed because of his decision….he’s a bigger problem than just being a thorn in your side.

Back