Riddick: Furya (TBA)

Mister

Ignorance can be remedied. Stupidity is incurable.
Feb 15, 2017

Vin Diesel is set to return for a fourth film in the “Riddick” franchise, titled “Riddick: Furya.”

The new film is written and directed by David Twohy, who first teamed up with Diesel on 2000’s “Pitch Black,” and continued the hit sci-fi franchise with two sequels, 2004’s “The Chronicles of Riddick” and 2013’s “Riddick.”

Diesel will star in and produce the new film under his One Race Films banner, alongside Samantha Vincent, who will also produce.

• Haha
  • Ether
Reactions: deadeye and aka_og
Don't think I ever read what it's supposed to be about until now

In Riddick: Furya, Riddick finally returns to his home world, a place he barely remembers and one he fears might be left in ruins. But there he finds other Furyans fighting for their existence against a new monster. And some of these Furyans are more like Riddick than he could have ever imagined.
Thought his home was destroyed and he was basically one of the last of his kind?

Thought his home was destroyed and he was basically one of the last of his kind?
The planet was never destroyed, just the ppl

Could be the ppl who weren't on the planet came back and are now trying to rebuild it or something like that

He believed he was the last of his kind. At least until he met the Lord Marshal's Purifier, who confessed to Riddick he was Furyan right before killing himself.

So it's entirely believable that if another one could exist there may be others.

Reactions: Chicity
He believed he was the last of his kind. At least until he met the Lord Marshal's Purifier, who confessed to Riddick he was Furyan right before killing himself.

So it's entirely believable that if another one could exist there may be others.

If they add more that are like him with the same or similar or even other abilities I just feel it waters down the character