Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Ricky Martin Facing 50Yrs For Incest and DV

As we reported, the nephew had claimed he and Ricky had a 7-month sexual affair and after it ended Ricky began stalking and harassing him. Ricky strongly denied the allegations, saying he never had a sexual relationship with the man. The singer's legal team said the nephew suffers from mental issues.

UPDATE
8:17 AM PT -- We're told Ricky was on zoom during the court hearing but never addressed the court nor did he make any statements. His nephew put a quick end to the case by saying he wanted to drop it.

Last edited:
Quick come up. Kid for sure got himself paid.

Nasty work to get it tho.

I'm going with false because he dropped it and it was without any outside pressure

If it turns out he was paid then I'll change my mind if that info ever gets released

We have no idea what kind of pressure was applied and from whom, respectfully

Welp
FILES $20 MILLION LAWSUIT AGAINST NEPHEW ...Who Accused Him Of Sexual Abuse

Ricky Martin says he's been "persecuted, besieged, harassed, stalked and extorted by a maladjusted person" -- AKA his nephew -- and he's now suing the guy who made wild accusations against him.

Martin filed a lawsuit Wednesday in San Juan against Dennis Yadiel Sanchez, who the singer claims is trying to "assassinate" his reputation.

Dennis had claimed back in July that he had a 7-month long romantic relationship with Ricky, and when it ended Ricky began stalking and harassing him -- something Ricky said was patently false. The nephew had filed a restraining order but when the heat was on him he withdrew the whole thing

https://www.tmz.com/2022/09/07/ricky-martin-sues-nephew-sexual-abuse-lawsuit/

Back