Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Rick Ross' security had a fight in Vancouver, Canada

test
Bros I ain’t laugh this hard in a minute

Remember a few months back when I mentioned this shit possibly leading to some violence and some of u bitch niggas we’re like u need to grow up …. Welp

:js4:
Nah. This really collateral to the beef That's over, and nobody got hurt. This Ricky believing it's all sweet north of the border, and trolling ppl in they city, and finding out.

But that’s how it always is … it ain’t never he main niggas acting out it’s the randoms crashing out
U right. But Rick ain't there on behalf of Kendrick in any sense. That's not why he played the song. He tried to stunt one of his opp in his own town and it went wrong. This literally happens all the time, just not to artists at Rick scale, cuz most of them aren't this desperate or stupid.

Drake's Aryan Canadian gang putting in work after everything Kendrick said is... dare I say... Poetic Justice

giggle-chuckle.gif

This kind of thing just ruins for Drake, let's say this was Kendrick I'm sure fans or his family would want to kill Drake when he visits Compton or LA

Breh yall taking this shit mad serious lol.

it’s just a rap squabble, dudes got at Ross on some home team shit because he was outta bounds.

It ain’t an international incident like niggas was smashing apple pies with sledgehammers or some shit.

Ross got enough love in Florida to make everything equal next time KoD has some big money rap nigga night.

Plus u know Ross don’t gaf bout naaaaan nigga. Wasn’t he underpaying the chicken kids in Harlem?

Back