Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Rick and Morty (Season 7)

Greatest episode of all time
I can't stop laughing at this comment ..

Lol, the idea of a person being in physical love with themselves is mad narcissistic.... And while this shit was pretty funny, it's funnier to be that you said this cuz I feel like you 100% would fall in love with yourself...🤣🤣🤣

Maybe I'm a heathen but I don't even see how I would be get mad if my wife was fucking her clone.

I would be like shit, I wanna fuck her too.

Jerry a simp.

I can't stop laughing at this comment ..

Lol, the idea of a person being in physical love with themselves is mad narcissistic.... And while this shit was pretty funny, it's funnier to be that you said this cuz I feel like you 100% would fall in love with yourself...🤣🤣🤣
I absolutely would fall in love with a female version of myself

I absolutely would fall in love with a female version of myself

This is crazy. Im soneone who has a great sense of self esteem and love myself. And I would be the first to say there no way two of me can exist in the same group, let alone in a relationship.

Lmaooo. Im a leader by nature and need to be in charge, and there would be too much manipulation going on from both of us.

Every group of friends/relationships can only have one of me. Cause my personality is the type to clash with my personality type.

See this? Yall some entry level narcissists. Im a senior manager narcissist. There can only be one of me, two cant coexist even if its another me.

I have to be in relationship with someone who wants to be in one. A female version of me would be likable, but neither one of us would feel the need to have a companion. So it would never go further than just hanging out 🤷🏿‍♂️

Lol…I looked back into my past and my attraction to women and my weakness is women wit chinky eyes, I low key think it’s cause I have em..lol. It’s like looking into my own eyes. I like workaholic homeboy into syfi and like to debate women because that’s exactly who i am. The more I think about the more I realize Du is right. But ion think ima narcissist….that’s just good taste right there

Maybe I'm a heathen but I don't even see how I would be get mad if my wife was fucking her clone.

I would be like shit, I wanna fuck her too.

Jerry a simp.
Nah, fucking 2 of the same woman would be redundant, literally. I mean if one was licking my balls while the other was riding that might be fun, but the appeal of a threesome is variety.

I mean I wouldn’t be mad at her for fucking herself, but I wouldn’t be all hype to have a threesome with them.

This episode had me dying.

The cop scene made me laugh for real. Summer took his car, mfer pulled out his gun on some "come back or ill shoot everyone"

Described cops in just 1 sentence.

Just caught the last 2 eps. The first a was uncomfortable but still funny. This last one was fire and it feels like we byke

Might see evil morty in a new universe with no ricks or mortys. Madd other possibilities

Back