Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rich The Kid Hospitalized After Home Invasion

That shit stupid.

and thats why it keeps happening.

dude from the NBA brother got shot....i am sure it was some jealousy type shit but his brother wanted to keep it 100 and not turn his back on where he was from.

She's the only reason i checked the story, i wouldn't mind having relations with her that aside. F the hood. If you know what you grew up around you should know what to expect when you get money. Besides if you been there all your life why stay when you have a chance to be out and see the world

1. Why do y'all think this was the hood?

2. What kinda security should he have? Ppl outside all rooms of his gf crib at all times like he the president?

Game trollin hard but i don't think she set him up. It was supposedly 8 niggas splitting 250k, how much could she possibly get out of that? she makes more than that modeling and hoeing without getting her eye bust open

Idk why niggas make money to leave the hood but keep wanting to go back then get surprised when shit like this pops off.

Stupid niggas SMMFH. This nigga won't even be around in 5 years. Better enjoy the money while it lasts...
and this is my problem.....

niggas try to act like they dont understand why this happens.....but want to make it like they still get love in the hood.
but now you got millions and they have nothing....but you still the same? yea...ok

1. Why do y'all think this was the hood?

2. What kinda security should he have? Ppl outside all rooms of his gf crib at all times like he the president?
yep.

or at least in the spot with him and armed.

if you know you aint about that life or even if you were...its time to feed your family and not the family of a nigga who wants to rob you.

Game trollin hard but i don't think she set him up. It was supposedly 8 niggas splitting 250k, how much could she possibly get out of that? she makes more than that modeling and hoeing without getting her eye bust open
bruh......are you serious?

it could be some other shit....you dont know what she coulda took or whata the purpose of someone getting set up.

bruh......are you serious?

it could be some other shit....you dont know what she coulda took or whata the purpose of someone getting set up.
This all speculatin based off with game said not the actual victim, Rich. The bitch is model hoe, she gets compensated for selling her body why does she need to do shit like this for money?

This all speculatin based off with game said not the actual victim, Rich. The bitch is model hoe, she gets compensated for selling her body why does she need to do shit like this for money?
i dont really know or care what game said....but hoes get tired too and want the quick buck.'
you giving her too much credit.

we talking about a hoe.....since when do hoes have morals? what lines dont hoes cross?

if you fuck a nigga for loot after fucking with a chick for money.....bruh!

but here the thing...

how many times has her door been kicked in?

but they kick it in on that day?

Back