Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rich or poor? how are you living?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
simple question

51Li2V9h0VL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

41KEYLO31SL._SX318_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Know what I just realized by watching this second video. I'm legit wasting good humor for free on this website.

And to some extent it's getting Goldie paid and I ain't getting any percentage of it
:ainttrippin:
Well, y'all be easy, I'm out

Firmly middle class, with enough room financially to plot my upwards trajectory. Want to get into real estate but it's a bit tough out here. One of my bros says he's going to mentor me so hopefully that pans out.

Last edited:
Great Thread!
I'm partially poor with a mentality to become rich mentally and financially.

Last edited:
we all have the ability and traits.

but what we do with them is what makes us who we are.

we all have the ability and traits.

but what we do with them is what makes us who we are.

I do agree. I think with inspirational threads like this, should trigger that hustlers mentality and help develop strategies to make money. I took my notes ...I can't speak for others!

I call my kids rich all the time

I guess my fam and friends would say im "good now" but its never enough personally

all needs are met and I really dont want for shit outside of extravagant material shit I feel like I should have

I live like the rich man pictured but I do still have the terrible urge to stunt...I just dont....me and the homie were talking about it one day wondering why after so long do we remain so thirsty for all that bullshit.....and it basically came down to growing up broke/poor....some people have been fighting that title since they were kids....all they ever wanted to do was NOT be the broke nigga....and im all too familiar with that feeling and it still effects me obviously

I dont know where that puts my mindframe on the whole matter but I try to balance the shit

Im good. Get everything i need when i need it and stay at least 1 month ahead of all bills including rent.

Learned the hard way when i had to start paying quarterly taxes and still owing IRS every year.

Can never be too ahead but theres always room for improvement like upping my emergency fund.

Back