Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ric Flair Getting “Canceled”

the coolest thing about ric flair to me was the ric flair flop and him overselling shit. Other than that? Never understood dudes greatness as a wrestler in the ring. He was entertaining on the mic, yes. But eh, by the time I was introduced to his in-ring style (in the early 90s), the younger stars made whatever he was doing seem boring as fuck

the coolest thing about ric flair to me was the ric flair flop and him overselling shit. Other than that? Never understood dudes greatness as a wrestler in the ring. He was entertaining on the mic, yes. But eh, by the time I was introduced to his in-ring style (in the early 90s), the younger stars made whatever he was doing seem boring as fuck

By the 90s he was already well established as one of the biggest stars in wrestling. By then his in ring style didn't matter anymore. He was going to be able to do what he wanted and all get pushed to the top in any promotion.

By the 90s he was already well established as one of the biggest stars in wrestling. By then his in ring style didn't matter anymore. He was going to be able to do what he wanted and all get pushed to the top in any promotion.

hence my lack of understanding of dudes greatness as a wrestler; I never saw it.

hence my lack of understanding of dudes greatness as a wrestler; I never saw it.
Dude was the HHH of his time... the way he was booked and his reliability got him further than someone with his talents would. Minimal skills set, but got the job done and can have a great match with anyone. No one executed in the ring as well as Flair til Bret and Shawn came along. He made you wanna see him get his ass kicked (just like right now 🤣), and that sells tickets... that's why they gave him the belt 16 times. Aside from Bruno Sammartino and Andre the Giant and again til the new generation came in, the standard that Flair set was unmatched. But that's something only wrestling heads care about... to casual fans Flair is nothing more than some cool old head with way too much money and time on his hands.

Them whites boys be tickling each others bum holes n shit

:scust:

One of my friends told me a story about white highschool hockey players cumming on crackers and eating them. I don't remember if the cumcracker eaters were those who lost a bet or if it was some kind of initiation but I've never forgotten that dutty shit.

Shit, when I was 13 I went to "white school" in the states. My 1st day on the basketball team I told those dudes "if yall try any of that gay white boy locker room shit on me, imma fuck yall up."

Gotta lay the law down early, we was cool after that.

I went to the summer internship after my first year of college. We all lived in a dorm room at a local school. I witness white boys doing shit like rubbing their balls on the faces of dudes that was sleeping. It was me, 3 other black dudes, and a puerto rican dude there, and we made it clear "If you try that shit with us, you're going to die."

They get the message. Most of them understand that shit doesn't fly outside of their group. As long as they don't have a battery in their back from having a huge numbers advantage or something like that, they stay in their lane.

Niggas are really showing there lack of wrestling knowledge and history.. If you serously doubt Flair’s greatness in ring.. Go and watch all his big matches in 1989 or his match vs Vader.. Plus all his matches against Steamboat.. Also don’t ever compare him to that overrated Flair wannabe Triple H.. He only got his spot because HBK got injured & left and then started to smash the bosses daughter.. Then he started to play the backstage politician.. Burying promising young guys and any vets he viewed as a threat to his spot…

Last edited:
Niggas are really showing there lack of wrestling knowledge and history.. If you serously doubt Flair’s greatness in ring.. Go and watch all his big matches in 1989 or his match vs Vader.. Plus all his matches against Steamboat.. Also don’t ever compare him to that overrated Flair wannabe Triple H.. He only got his spot because HBK got injured & left and then started to smash the bosses daughter.. Then he started to play the backstage politician.. Burying promising young guys and any vets he viewed as a threat to hisspot…

This. Again, only wrestling heads care about all that shit. Only in wrestling is marrying the daughter of your boss who owns the top company in your profession not considered GOAT shit. HHH was ambitious enough to climb the corporate ladder and start his own brand within the company, that's how him and Flair are comparable. Come to think about it, in light of these accusations, that actually makes HHH better. Now PLEASE go ahead and defend that Quagmire ass nigga 🤣.

Back