Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Rhythm + Flow (Season 2, TBA)

Me and my girl watched the whole thing and we liked it alot

Cardi is annoying but besides that this was cool. Funny enough I’ll be waiting for season 2

NY gotta do better next time
Ny was disgusting

Nobody was even from NY who was there except that gay nigga from Brooklyn lol

Also there was a part where they showed one of the girls at a bodega eating at a table next to some dog food on the shelf I was rollin

also Sam be yourself is a cop he was wearing a wire that whole time
Me and the wife kept joking sam was only there to keep the white viewers.

Honestly the rap battles killed off some the best artist. They may need to rethink having that hold so much weight. Should of just been an exercise, not a straight up win or go home. You cant expect niggas who never battle rapped to come and kill smh.

Me and the wife kept joking sam was only there to keep the white viewers.
He looked like he was sent to infiltrate that whole shit

all his outfits said “hey this what the kids are wearing these days” and all his shirts were a button up with a T-shirt under it. Typical attire an informant wears Lol

I kept saying watch now the feds bout to raid this whole shit

Yeah Flawless bodied beanz I felt bad.
Yea and beanz is dope af, easily one if not the best female there. Also the one chick from LA who battled female Hopsin caught a raw deal too. Shawty didnt give her any room to move and was all in her face. Shit was corny. She couldnt get her rhymes off.

Yeah Flawless bodied beanz I felt bad.
And that nigga IS a battle rapper smh lol. Not fair at all.

That, chance being a sucker for jesus raps and D smoke already being affliated with TDE and the producer Soundwave, there was fuckery afoot during the contest but its the first year and im sure it will get better and more honest.

Also the obvious London B and Teyana taylor look alike pairing yet nobody wanted to mention it lol. Ty dolla phoned in his collab, nigga was not intrested at all haha.

Also the face TI made when that New Orleans nigga in Atlanta game with the ski mask we rewinded that part 10x lol

Also the obvious London B and Teyana taylor look alike pairing yet nobody wanted to mention it lol. Ty dolla phoned in his collab, nigga was not intrested at all haha.
Oh yeah TY dollar sign looked like he had a bad chicken sandwich or something he ain’t give a fuck about that nigga with his pushed back hairline lol

White boy from Denver who kept talking about eating ramen noodles and his mom being beat shoulda stayed
Lmaoo fam every other bar was bout his struggle. Then all them group huddles before competitions and everybody sharing their struggle story was annoying as fuck too.

I wish Joe Budden did get the job over TI tho just to see him roasting D smoke for sounding like Kendrick tho. The spanish rapping was gimmicky as fuck too towards the end of competition.

Nigga pulled out the piano and sealed the deal tho lol.

Back