Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Rhythm + Flow (Season 2, TBA)

Wonder if they switch up the judges or cities next season

I would imagine miami Houston and maybe NY or ATL again

Cardi really is in no position to judge talent but she makes the show pop so i understand the politics of it. Remove Chance and his overly bias ass.

If they come to charlotte it may be time to pull the jersey from the rafters and..

tumblr_p3njxxceAI1s24yedo2_400.gifv

That one chick Beanz was like the hardest one there lol

That bitch sounded like wille da kid it was killing me.

Thought she kinda got a raw deal the way she went out but she wouldn't have won anyway.

That one nigga from Atlanta shit on quavo at the audition with that freestyle but I don't recall seeing him again after that. Can't remember his name. But quavo questioned if he came off top then he did another freestyle and came for that nigga lol. Shit was hard.

That one nigga from Atlanta shit on quavo at the audition with that freestyle but I don't recall seeing him again after that. Can't remember his name. But quavo questioned if he came off top then he did another freestyle and came for that nigga lol. Shit was hard.

Looked it up his name is badd news from north Carolina, apparently his manager fucked up the opportunity trying to make some kinda demands with the contract. Rhythm and flow even changed the contract to try to get dude out to LA and on the show cause they believed he'd kill it but his manager was still on some bullshit and he personally was unaware till the last minute when the deadline to sign the contract had already passed.

Salty. He coulda made top 5 for sure.

"I got that .38 and my nigga he got a big drum so you milly rock on any block but this one."

watched the battle episode last night

Flawless did beanz dirty

my guy old man Saxon should’ve beat d smoke

overall though they gotta eliminate the battle rap contest most of those cats ain’t equipped for that.

Back