Welcome To aBlackWeb

RG3 is a national treasure. top 5 best football anouncers of all time. why are people outrage?

it does not make any sense on how we love to tear each other down.

2. see each other fail.

3. want each other fired. and lose are lively hood and income over the stupdiest, and silliest and childish thangs.

4. i am high function mrdd. i am retarded and slow. so i have no life. but how miserable,childish, no life, and mentally bitter do you have to be to spend your whole day. just finding stuff to get offended over. and canceling your own and wanting your own people who try to represent you in the best way fired. for the most non offensive stuff.

5. black folks have no problem with every rapper,comdey, black movie star, black tv star,singer, soical media star. who potray us in the most negitive ways. we have no issue with it.

10. espn trys to hire a litterly a boxden member, lsa member, thecoli member, or somebody who the black community worships on soical media.

11. young,black and hip. and who can relate to us.

12. and we outrage?

13. outside of that. rg3 is super educated on football, each position,

14. can give you commanting from a qb point of view. a actually player point of view. and extreme details.

15. hilarous and entertaing commtary that i actuall would say at home. he just has the balls to say on camera.

16. critize the player in a soical media and black point of view.

18. anouncing it like a wreslting show, like one of them 90s or 80s retire black players will no filter. like a much more anti pc shannon sharpe.

my thread flop

They all do.....................
giphy.gif

my thread flop

Next time try posting the thread in the cool table and maybe it gets some traction before they move the thread.

Unless it's based on a viral, trending topic sports threads almost always going to fail. It is what it is.

Next time try posting the thread in the cool table and maybe it gets some traction before they move the thread.

Unless it's based on a viral, trending topic sports threads almost always going to fail. It is what it is.
thank you i am new to this site.

i like this site because everybody is mature,nice and non trolling. and seems like most people are actually black. no offensive but boxden,lsa, and some times thecoli.

seems like it been tooking over by white supremicsts and low key racists mexicans and maga uncle toms.

Reactions: GNS
thank you i am new to this site.

i like this site because everybody is mature,nice and non trolling. and seems like most people are actually black. no offensive but boxden,lsa, and some times thecoli.

seems like it been tooking over by white supremicsts and low key racists mexicans and maga uncle toms.

Oh they here too but they camouflage well and don't like to rock the boat too much.

I think most of us here are older and past the beef stage of forum posting and prefer healthy debate although sometimes we (myself included) get messy and be doing too much.

Anyway. Welcome. Sometimes this site goes down for days at a time so join the discord just incase we get locked out again.

It's pretty much a ghost town if the site is up and running tho so don't expect action rn.

Oh they here too but they camouflage well and don't like to rock the boat too much.

I think most of us here are older and past the beef stage of forum posting and prefer healthy debate although sometimes we (myself included) get messy and be doing too much.

Anyway. Welcome. Sometimes this site goes down for days at a time so join the discord just incase we get locked out again.

It's pretty much a ghost town if the site is up and running tho so don't expect action rn.

yes. i see. no body seems to be on here like thecoli,boxden,lsa. or want to talk. what threads or forums are the most poppin or popular.

4. i am high function mrdd. i am retarded and slow. so i have no life. but how miserable,childish, no life, and mentally bitter do you have to be to spend your whole day. just finding stuff to get offended over. and canceling your own and wanting your own people who try to represent you in the best way fired. for the most non offensive stuff.

Back