Revolt Black News with Eboni K. Williams

I fuck with Eboni, but revolt is a meh network. I feel Diddy pulled a Jay-z on me by acting like it was 100% his network when he actually just owns a share of it.

The only shows I know that are on Revolt is state of the culture and this show.

I never watched the actual tv station.. just the shows on YouTube and im not mad at either one.

Last edited:
Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
It comes off as a safer version of what the "new black media" folks were already doing on YT.
Not a bad thing, however corporate sponsors and the like might influence what's discussed.
We'll see how it goes.
Eboni appears legit, but that Woke 100 list she's on is suspect.

And if people want black news blacknews.com has always been there.
I guarantee you'll find something no one else is covering.

this....this is a start

idk if they will ever be able to capture the magic that was BET nightly news, but this is a start

Episode 3 - Policing in the black community with DJ Envy, Jason Lee & Captain Sonia Pruitt

The only shows I know that are on Revolt is statue of the culture and this show.

I never watched the actual tv station.. just the shows on YouTube and im not mad at either one.
I just noticed that i have the channel right before the shut down. I only seem to see shows that been posted on youtube. Anytime I check the schedule of it I see 'The Breakfast Club' & 'Drink Champs'.

Episode 5 - Honoring and protecting Black women like Breonna Taylor and more

It comes off as a safer version of what the "new black media" folks were already doing on YT.
Not a bad thing, however corporate sponsors and the like might influence what's discussed.
We'll see how it goes.
Eboni appears legit, but that Woke 100 list she's on is suspect.

And if people want black news blacknews.com has always been there.
I guarantee you'll find something no one else is covering.
New black media on YT >>>>>>

Reactions: Maza Yanga
I think we can appreciate one lane without tearing down someone in another.. this shit far as I can tell isn't doing any harm so what sense does it make tearing it down?

Reactions: figo and BDP™️
That part, we already got a real black media, this is more of the same sellout suck a democrap dick for symbolic gestures type media, so you can miss me with it. Profblacktruth, the black authority and Tariq Nasheed have no white bosses and take no losses. If you know, you know.
Bruh. I see you're B1. You would think a place called a black web would be on code with you just said but "nooo" a lot of these negroes hate the names you mentioned and undermine them every chance they get and are still very loyal to the democratic party. You get it tho.

Last edited:
I think we can appreciate one lane without tearing down someone in another.. this shit far as I can tell isn't doing any harm so what sense does it make tearing it down?
Because they're still white owned at the end of the day. White/democratic agendas and narratives ain't "black news"

Because they're still white owned at the end of the day. White/democratic agendas and narratives ain't "black news"

Eboni is having relevant conversations about some of the very same shit we talk about on here... I think it's a mistake to just dismiss or diminish that just off the rip in my eyes.

Like I said.. we all got our different lanes... as long as we working towards a common goal I aint mad at it

Reactions: figo and BDP™️
Bruh. I see you're B1. You would think a place called a black web but be on code with you just said but "nooo" a lot of these negroes hate the names you mentioned and undermine them every chance they get and are still very loyal to the democratic party. You get it tho.

Happy to hear I'm not the only one off the plantation. Noantiblackracism.

• Goat
Reactions: Disanthrope