Welcome To aBlackWeb

Retro Gaming Thread

How compatible is ReDream? I use NullDC and it's compatibility it pretty good, but it's a tad clunky when it comes to configuring it.
it works really well, although i've only played the two aforementioned games but i've had no real problems, the intro cutscene for Dynamite Cop lagged a bit on the first run but not much else.
I use a wired X Box 1 controller and it was already setup for me so that helped out a lot. I haven't adjusted anything else as far as settings but i havent felt the need. It defaults to windowed mode though so i may try fullscreen with a couple games soon.

it works really well, although i've only played the two aforementioned games but i've had no real problems, the intro cutscene for Dynamite Cop lagged a bit on the first run but not much else.
I use a wired X Box 1 controller and it was already setup for me so that helped out a lot. I haven't adjusted anything else as far as settings but i havent felt the need. It defaults to windowed mode though so i may try fullscreen with a couple games soon.

I'll prolly check it out if it's simple to get it running. NullDC has a shitton of options for config, and I've been running it for a number of years but never really got heavy into the config so I can't really say I'm getting the best out of it. I did enough to play games and that's it.

I'll prolly check it out if it's simple to get it running. NullDC has a shitton of options for config, and I've been running it for a number of years but never really got heavy into the config so I can't really say I'm getting the best out of it. I did enough to play games and that's it.
Forgot to mention that Redream doesn't require a Dreamcast BIOS file. I was looking at nullDC originally but i heard it was defunct. This is my first go at emulating anything past 4th gen consoles (epsxe didn't work for me) so i'm still figuring things out myself

Forgot to mention that Redream doesn't require a Dreamcast BIOS file. I was looking at nullDC originally but i heard it was defunct. This is my first go at emulating anything past 4th gen consoles (epsxe didn't work for me) so i'm still figuring things out myself

epsxe should work pretty much flawlessly. But, I'll say this: I don't use the current one; I use 1.9.0. I have the latest, but it seems a bit fussy. With the older joint I set it up to use Pete's OpenGL GPU, default sound core, the NT/W2k CD driver, and config the controllers. I also use the original PSX bios with it instead of the later ones.

The hardest thing to configure, IMO, is the video shit. Takes a bit, but if you want to give it a go again I can post a few screenshots of my epsxe configs so you can get it going.

None of you niggas want smoke in MK Trilogy.

I just downloaded the iso for Playstation and fired it up to see where my skills are at.

I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaay outta practice. I could barely get past the first round against Raiden. I used to run the shit outta that game.

Looking at the old Rockstar games on Playstation Store and thinkin about grabbin Bully or The Warriors on PS4

Have any of u ever played them

Which one is better?

Looking at the old Rockstar games on Playstation Store and thinkin about grabbin Bully or The Warriors on PS4

Have any of u ever played them

Which one is better?
I enjoyed both of them.. But I believe Bully was more critically acclaimed by reviewers…

Completely forgot to post about it, but I picked up a Retroid Pocket 2 for my son for his birthday earlier this year.

RETROID-POCKET-2-PLUS-RETRO-LISTING-DONE-1.png

Loaded nearly my entire MAME, Genesis, SNES, and NES rom collections on the SD card for him and haven't heard one complaint about it ever since.

Welp, let's get a little interest in this thread again.

I have a Raspberry Pi 3 and 4. Last week I loaded RetroPi on the RasPi3 and hooked it up to a spare 19" TV I had sittin' off and now I have a lil retro station sitting in a corner between my main workstation and my work laptop. Got it loaded with the complete MAME .139 romset (8000+ games), SNES, Genesis, NES, and TG16 games. Any time I need a mental break, I just turn the tv on, grab the controller and find something to play.

20230727_160852.jpg

20230727_161632_lr.jpg

Back