Welcome To aBlackWeb

restaurant steak 48 gets dragged for minimum spending requirement

I mean, a good steak bought from a butcher aint that cheap so $100 doesn't seem crazy to me.

i'll never understand why people wont let these folks have their establishments

if you go thru that much to say you dont want me here im 100% fine with that lol

they obviously have a target demographic....im all for equality and everything but idk why that always has to be a problem

all different circles of people want their own little corners of the world

lets say ABW was a restaurant....ya'll would be offending and kicking white people out left and right lol...."this is a black space"

idk....im just not completely against people being able to have that....not segregation but if this one place just wants to serve rich white people i have no desire to alert the authorities....there's other places to get steak that will welcome anyone and let you share an app if you want

i'll never understand why people wont let these folks have their establishments

if you go thru that much to say you dont want me here im 100% fine with that lol

they obviously have a target demographic....im all for equality and everything but idk why that always has to be a problem

all different circles of people want their own little corners of the world

lets say ABW was a restaurant....ya'll would be offending and kicking white people out left and right lol...."this is a black space"

idk....im just not completely against people being able to have that....not segregation but if this one place just wants to serve rich white people i have no desire to alert the authorities....there's other places to get steak that will welcome anyone and let you share an app if you want
Cosign still wack though niggas getting finessed by classy fonts 😄

There is no limit on what people are willing to pay just do that and profit .. they will anyway because clown will flock and immediately post their deviled Salmonella to Instagram

Did it ever occur to them to just adjust their menu and pricing?

There's plenty of restaurants that turn over $100 per person and they don't gotta do this tacky ass shit to do it.

thats because it wasnt about the money

this statement did what it was intended to do.....turn certain people away, to attract others

the public will do the marketing for you....."hey, here's the new classy spot that dont fw black people...the coast is clear"

How can they have a target demographic and be for equality? Both things can't be true.

Also that dress code is excessive. It's not even a dress code. It's an institutionalized attack on Black culture.

That dress code is not indicative of a restaurant. It's not.

Back