Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Resident Evil Village

Finally beat it... It's worth a replay with the upgraded weaponry.... Still not putting it on hard though 😳

I started this up again to finish it after beating Ragnarok

Of course I paused right before a fight scene and didn't know wtf to do

Finished it. Didn't like that the villain that was the main promotion was the first to be taken out. Didn't play resident evil 7 so didn't know about the story in that. Kind of tempted to try out new game plus with infinite ammo. I read that Ethan was at the end even though the end also said the fathers story ended. I guess they'll go with Rose? They made it seem like she has all this power when she was a baby and then when she was grown they mentioned it

Finished it. Didn't like that the villain that was the main promotion was the first to be taken out. Didn't play resident evil 7 so didn't know about the story in that. Kind of tempted to try out new game plus with infinite ammo. I read that Ethan was at the end even though the end also said the fathers story ended. I guess they'll go with Rose? They made it seem like she has all this power when she was a baby and then when she was grown they mentioned it

The new dlc where you play as Rose wasn’t that bad.

7 is way better than village. I definitely recommend that. It’ll make Village make more sense.

I wish I was into the RE games. I'm betting REVIII and Gran Turismo 7 will be the best games on PSVR2 at launch, and I don't really care for either series.

Back