Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gat damn! End of episode 4 is sad af.

I had that exact situation w my grandmother towards the end 2020.

Fuck. Very end of episode 4 got a nigga teary eyed. Damn, that was dope. I felt dat

black-man-crying-gif-4.gif

FX hasnt announced a season 3 yet ☹

This show has a solid underground buzz n the critics like it. I doubt fx would cxl it.

But peacock did cancel that other native american show, rutherford falls. But that had zero buzz

I only watched half an ep of Rutherford Falls

Was too gay for me

HA!!! I only gave it a chance cuz its a native american show. I wanted to support.

I only watched s1 tho. I heard it picks up in s2. Its jus NOT funny.

The main girl from this show is in it too. The one on the far right in the thumbnail pic in this thread

I dnt think they are setting up any love triangles

But if anyone ended up snaggin i think it would be Jackie & Elora

i know it will be one of the 2, I like the friend dynamic of Elaura so hopefully not her.

cheese had the best episode this season a

HA!!! I only gave it a chance cuz its a native american show. I wanted to support.

I only watched s1 tho. I heard it picks up in s2. Its jus NOT funny.

The main girl from this show is in it too. The one on the far right in the thumbnail pic in this thread
I wanted to support too but i couldnt figure out if Ed Helms secretary was a man or woman and the jokes weren't hittin so i turned it off.

The main character in Rutherford Falls plays one of the funniest characters in Rez Dogs tho.

i know it will be one of the 2, I like the friend dynamic of Elaura so hopefully not her.

cheese had the best episode this season a
🧀 episode is the funniest

My favorite is Bigs episode. Hes my fav character for sure.

I wanted to support too but i couldnt figure out if Ed Helms secretary was a man or woman and the jokes weren't hittin so i turned it off.

The main character in Rutherford Falls plays one of the funniest characters in Rez Dogs tho.

lol yea. Thats a trans. I forgot all bout that character. Prolly blocked that from my memory.

i fucks with this show, i didnt like the last ep with the cop hallucinating and shit, but overall i fucks with the shits. Willie Jack is my favorite character...

I'm on episode 1 of season 1 and this shit is already the best show on TV.

Reminds me of me and my friends growing up doing hoodrat shit in the neighborhood.

Back