Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rescuers passing up black folk during Hurricane Harvey!

MzLyricist

How much better is it to get wisdom than gold!
My friend actually confirmed this. She has a three year old son. She was knee high in water and the rain was pouring down. The rescuers and first responders were PASSING THEM UP! Finally a random man and his wife saw than and HELPED!

All we got is ourselves and it's a harsh reality. I can see the media spinning stories and making it seem like our ppl are just are unruly, untamed animals. They really like seeing us suffer.

I would be flippin boats too if I were in the situation she's speaking of. Antagonizing me and disrespecting me with my family's lives on the line? Those are a cause of deadly, emotional rage.

All we got is ourselves and it's a harsh reality. I can see the media spinning stories and making it seem like our ppl are just are unruly, untamed animals. They really like seeing us suffer.

I would be flippin boats too if I were in the situation she's speaking of. Antagonizing me and disrespecting me with my family's lives on the line? Those are a cause of deadly, emotional rage.

For real though! I definitely would have been going all the way off. My friend also told me her cousin had to walk five miles through that water to get to where there was shelter and that was at a bowling alley. It's sickening how evil a lot of these people are

For real though! I definitely would have been going all the way off. My friend also told me her cousin had to walk five miles through that water to get to where there was shelter and that was at a bowling alley. It's sickening how evil a lot of these people are
That's awful man. White damn devils.

Back