Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hulu Reprisal (CANCELED After 1 Season)

source.gif

I agree which is why I said them

How you react when the mob enforcer came to see the scared chick and when they opened the hotel room to all that blood? lol
I thought it was her blood at first since when we had last seen her when she hit dude with the thing and he just shrugged it off. That timid ass woman did work on that dude and then she was shooting mf'ers in the head at the vault to save big boy

I thought it was her blood at first since when we had last seen her when she hit dude with the thing and he just shrugged it off. That timid ass woman did work on that dude and then she was shooting mf'ers in the head at the vault to save big boy
Yeah I wasn't expecting that at all. When they kept saying damn how that piece get on the ceiling was hilarious to me. That little timid chick went to work on all them dudes

I think I got two episodes left, the last thing I saw was Meredith walk in on the crew and then she got knocked out

4 real? Internet been goin bat shit over the watchmen. Curious to see what hype is about. But i can tell most of it is a struggle watch.
Reprisal start off going end only "slow" part is the first episode and that's maybe 15min after that it gets into the shit.

Watchmen first 3 episodes was on some wtf am I watching.

Just finished... Dope watch!

Joel going after Lyla and taking out the ghouls was excellent!

There is plenty of story to pick up with from here... I'm there for it.

Back