Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reports: Proud Boys Leader Arrested Over Burning Of Church’s Black Lives Matter Banner

The leader of the right-wing street gang the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, was arrested Monday, according to several reports.

USA Today’s Will Carless first reported that Tarrio had narrated his impending arrest during a phone interview. The New York Times subsequently reported that Tarrio had been arrested, citing a spokesperson for D.C.’s Metropolitan Police Department.

Per the Times, Tarrio was arrested on suspicion of burning a Black Lives Matter banner that had been torn from a historically Black church, Asbury United Methodist, during a pro-Trump protest in Washington, D.C. last month.

Tarrio subsequently claimed credit for the act: “So let me make this simple,” he wrote online. “I did it.”

The MPD spokesperson also told the Times that upon Tarrio’s arrest, he was allegedly in possession of two high-capacity firearm magazines, for which he will also reportedly face charges.

Tarrio was expected in D.C. this week for a pro-Trump protest.

1609804903849.jpeg

I just found out last week that the founder of The Proud Boys also made Vice and he he had a podcast on Anthony from Opie and Anthony's radio show,on Anthony Cumia's podcast network.

RIP Patrice O'neal used to be a co host/guest on Opie and Anthony and that got him The Black Phillip show

Anthony Cumia got fired for a racist outburst on twitter yrs ago and I was arguing with him on twitter that day.

I didn't know he helped give the Proud Boys a platform during this whole trump era.

Anthony went full white supremacist

I just found out last week that the founder of The Proud Boys also made Vice and he he had a podcast on Anthony from Opie and Anthony's radio show,on Anthony Cumia's podcast network.

RIP Patrice O'neal used to be a co host/guest on Opie and Anthony and that got him The Black Phillip show

Anthony Cumia got fired for a racist outburst on twitter yrs ago and I was arguing with him on twitter that day.

I didn't know he helped give the Proud Boys a platform during this whole trump era.

Anthony went full white supremacist

I don't think the Proud Boys were always full racist though. At least, when I first heard about them, they were mostly going at left leaning whites. The whole anti-BLM swing is more recent.

I don't think the Proud Boys were always full racist though. At least, when I first heard about them, they were mostly going at left leaning whites. The whole anti-BLM swing is more recent.
Cumia been on some racist shit though,it just got worse when Patrice died so Anthony knew why he put him on his network

Cumia been on some racist shit though,it just got worse when Patrice died so Anthony knew why he put him on his network

Yeah, you right about that. Cumia wasn't really that "I just hate black people" type of racist though. He was more like a "Why can't black people act more like us?" type of racist. These Proud Boys just seem to be plain old "If it ain't white, it ain't right" type racists.

Back