Welcome To aBlackWeb

Report: Snitch9 Signs Record Deal From Prison Worth More Than $10 Million

DISGUSTIN!!!!! SAWFT!!!!!! DUSTY!!!!!!
tenor.gif

Nothing about dudes music has ever been the least bit appealing. The sheer fact that he has a fan base has always been hilarious to me.

In fact the amount of people who actually take this clown seriously continues to amuse me at every turn.

I don't know how anyone listened to him before, so I don't even understand checking for new shit...

Shit just funny all around. No matter what he records, it's already comedy.

I swear between him, Trump, and this Dallas cop.... Life is more and more like an episode of boondocks than ever before

Smart business move but still fuckery.

They prolly banking on this nigga creating a SMASH that these lil niggas gon stream like crazy and then him getting killed shortly after so they reap all the benefits of said music
Bruh, ain't nobody gonna touch this man. George Zimmerman out here signing posters and shit after Trayvon and ain't one "real" nigga capped him. 69 called all of rap pussies and told them to suck his dick with no recourse. Shit like that used to hold weight because niggas only got a magazine where it was stated and that opinion/statement was talked about for months. It's new "news" every hour on the hour 24/7.

The fact he snitched won't even be relevant by the time he comes out. It'll be a blurb: "Rapper Tekashi 69 released from prison today after serving 6 days/months/years..."

So nobody's going to acknowledge the nastiness behind this story being spread so blatantly?

His involvement in Street shit got people imprisoned.

Now he's back on the street and the "media" wants everyone to know he's not being federally protected and he's going to be worth additional millions.

mousetrap-icon-cartoon-style-vector-11943281.jpg

INB4 his albums go platinum plus...nominated a MTV video music award...gets a VH1 "Behind the Music: Tekashi69" special...invited on "Fox & Friends" to talk about his ordeal in "the streets", gang life, and autographing their MAGA hats.

Smart business move but still fuckery.

They prolly banking on this nigga creating a SMASH that these lil niggas gon stream like crazy and then him getting killed shortly after so they reap all the benefits of said music

absolutely....they dont gaf

some niggas at Bob and Big Al Records bailed Mystikal out.....he prolly owe em 10 albums lmao

they'll fuck with you if they think they can get an extra dollar out that ass in the end

It shows how soft rap is for this dude to have made it this far.
Even before all the court stuff.
He's pedophile and a snitch. Documented.
I see this contract as a form of disrespect, among other things.
He feels he's untouchable and can keep putting his filthy hands in our cookie jar.
Rick James "fuck your couch" type shit.

And does he normally make Spanish versions?
Going for the Latin demographic in case blacks don't work, perhaps?

It shows how soft rap is for this dude to have made it this far.
Even before all the court stuff.
He's pedophile and a snitch. Documented.
I see this contract as a form of disrespect, among other things.
He feels he's untouchable and can keep putting his filthy hands in our cookie jar.
Rick James "fuck your couch" type shit.

And does he normally make Spanish versions?
Going for the Latin demographic in case blacks don't work, perhaps?
He already made a bit with anuel aa. Anuel gets a billion views on any sing.

Back