Report: Big Baller Brand Co-Founder Alan Foster Ousted Amid Suspicions About Missing $1.5 Million

but why would i feel better?

dont do that bruh....
i laid out the problems and concerns...no one listened and called me a hater and all types of other shit and blindly followed.

let me put it to you like this....
did i not admit i was wrong about umar?
did i not go thru what you presented about boyce?

i took you up on trying to say someone wasnt who they was if i am following them.

i never called you a hater....
i appreciate you pointing out someone who is not for us...thats what you supposed to do.
never said i guess you feel better...i looked at it like.."that nigga tried to fraud me...hes wrong" not you for pointing it out to me.

you said how boyce was learning from a chink. i saw your point...i may have disagreed...but you tried to educate me.

and this whole shit was on straws from the get go.
thats all i pointed out.

i just couldnt support something that i saw a huge hole in.

It was a joke for calling me out to the thread. LOL Don't take it seriously.

I know you never called me a hater or anything. That's why I like having discourse with you fam.

I'm glad it wasn't Lavar doing the fuck shit, but as a partner, he should have been watching.

Man this was a head crack.

Zo bank account probably hurting

No major endorsements. And Im pretty sure that same Nike deal aint on the table.

All he has to do is ball and them check (literally and figuratively) gon start coming in.

Lavar, what the hell were you thinking man? SMH
i dont have a problem with am an thinking hes right but you dont gamble with your kids future.

and whats this worse is that another dude gambled with his kids future.

i really hope melo can salvage something from this..

he going to prep school because hes not eligible for college.

but even bigger than that....what about all the kids that gave up their college eligibility to go to the jba?

they are in limbo aswell.

and alan was robbing church people at that for 4million.

church folk.

i dont have a problem with am an thinking hes right but you dont gamble with your kids future.

and whats this worse is that another dude gambled with his kids future.

i really hope melo can salvage something from this..

he going to prep school because hes not eligible for college.

but even bigger than that....what about all the kids that gave up their college eligibility to go to the jba?

they are in limbo aswell.

I agree. He could messed up his kids legacy. We'll have to see if he can fix this.

I'm pissed this dude ignored emails from his agent about his partner. How the fuck did you not read the emails from your agent that he sent back in October

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
I agree. He could messed up his kids legacy. We'll have to see if he can fix this.

I'm pissed this dude ignored emails from his agent about his partner. How the fuck did you not read the emails from your agent that he sent back in October
right but what about those kids that signed to his league?
what about the cars they won?

will they get back control of their social media so they can vent?

shit is nice......
lil bros being thankful and older bro looking out.

seems like they didnt like alan.

but what was crazy is this clip...listen to what lavar says.

alot of talk about leadership and "HIS" brand.

i hope lavar doesnt have much to do with this.....but if lonzo takes the lead for his brothers....nothing but respect for him.

This has nothing to do with your claim that Lavar was not serious about his business. This just makes him a bad business man for trusting a thief and a mark. Your original statements was completely different yhan what actually transpired, because you didn't predict this outcome. Nah @DOS_patos you don't get credit b.

Reactions: King Freeman
This has nothing to do with your claim that Lavar was not serious about his business. This just makes him a bad business man for trusting a thief and a mark. Your original statements was completely different yhan what actually transpired, because you didn't predict this outcome. Nah @DOS_patos you don't get credit b.
so i didnt say they better have their paperwork in order because of Alan Foster?
and how can someone be a bad businessman if they wasnt running the business? which i also said.