Report: Big Baller Brand Co-Founder Alan Foster Ousted Amid Suspicions About Missing $1.5 Million

Hard for me to believe Lavar wasn’t in on this shit tho. He been knowing this man forever and didn’t know he was a crook? The truth may be more sinister.

Reactions: RozayTabernacle
Hard for me to believe Lavar wasn’t in on this shit tho. He been knowing this man forever and didn’t know he was a crook? The truth may be more sinister.
he knew him thru the kids team for like 8-9 yrs.

even still...how you trust a nigga with your money?
my wife hardly can touch my money...

but my whole problem with this....

lavar was so busy showing his ass ...he wasnt protecting his family or their interests.
talking loud and loving the attention and cameras.....getting a battery on his back.....
and vouched for a dude who was a criminal that can be googled to show he was a criminal.

i knew this a few years ago....how didnt he?

im not going to say he knew.....but like i said...if i knew.

im just glad lonzo took this into his own hands.....

how you warn your dad multiple times and he not look into what you saying?

thats foul as shit.
i told yall it was all about him.
he wasnt watching the hen house and the wolf came thru

lavar was so busy showing his ass ...he wasnt protecting his family or their interests.
talking loud and loving the attention and cameras.....getting a battery on his back.....
and vouched for a dude who was a criminal that can be googled to show he was a criminal.

thats foul as shit.

Lavar being ignorant of it is the best case scenario so I hope you right

thats foul as shit.

Maybe Lavar knew about Alan's past criminal charges but thought he wouldn't do him like that because he befriended him. Lavar or Lonzo should've tighten things up from the start when they were having issues with filling orders promptly.

What if those shoes are part of the reason Lonzo is having ankle issues? Damn this all around is a sad story but at least Alan Foster didn't beat them for way more than what he did

Maybe Lavar knew about Alan's past criminal charges but thought he wouldn't do him like that because he befriended him. Lavar or Lonzo should've tighten things up from the start when they were having issues with filling orders promptly.

What if those shoes are part of the reason Lonzo is having ankle issues? Damn this all around is a sad story but at least Alan Foster didn't beat them for way more than what he did
The Lakers ate asking the same questions about the sneakers.
This shit is sad.

I am really surprised this is not a busy thread.

Shit is fucked up the family was done like that.

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
i highlighted the main parts. and talked some shit in a lower post.

i dont want to call @Beta in here. so i wont.
im not gonna call @Black Caesar in here either.
imma let them find their way.

alot of people talked shit.
now
giphy.gif

Fucked up situation. Oh well. Guess you feel better huh? LOL

It's sad, I was rooting for the company, but damn Lavar Ball's partner stole from him. SMH.

Get to know the person you're doing business with and EVEN then keep your eyes open and keep some forensic accounts on the team.

Back to enjoying my Sunday.

Seems like you are more concerned with being right than hoping this black man was successful with his business. You have had a personal vendetta against Lavar since the IC b. Just saying.

Seems like you are more concerned with being right than hoping this black man was successful with his business. You have had a personal vendetta against Lavar since the IC b. Just saying.
or how about the fact the black man wasnt serious about it from the get go.

see how now yall want to move the goal post.

so its ok to be frauded by dude but not ok for someone to point it out?

aint shit about a vendetta....but if some shit dont look right...should someone speak on it?

and for the record....my very first post about this whole shit was of nothing but support until i looked into it.
i even said a few things about i would support but a few things need to change and even told yall about what those things was.

but im wrong?

not him for lying, not him for not watching his homie...but im wrong?

see this is why black people keep getting got.
and all yall still follow a nigga who was following a nigga who was robbin him.
but im not hoping a black man is successful....even if he didnt come up with the idea and he listening to someone.
but how can he be successful? hes just the face...

Fucked up situation. Oh well. Guess you feel better huh? LOL

It's sad, I was rooting for the company, but damn Lavar Ball's partner stole from him. SMH.

Get to know the person you're doing business with and EVEN then keep your eyes open and keep some forensic accounts on the team.

Back to enjoying my Sunday.
but why would i feel better?

dont do that bruh....
i laid out the problems and concerns...no one listened and called me a hater and all types of other shit and blindly followed.

let me put it to you like this....
did i not admit i was wrong about umar?
did i not go thru what you presented about boyce?

i took you up on trying to say someone wasnt who they was if i am following them.

i never called you a hater....
i appreciate you pointing out someone who is not for us...thats what you supposed to do.
never said i guess you feel better...i looked at it like.."that nigga tried to fraud me...hes wrong" not you for pointing it out to me.

you said how boyce was learning from a chink. i saw your point...i may have disagreed...but you tried to educate me.

and this whole shit was on straws from the get go.
thats all i pointed out.

i just couldnt support something that i saw a huge hole in.

they could never do this logistically.

shit is a nightmare...trust me i know.

but lonzo followed his dad and trusted him.
his dad didnt check himself....this all falls onto his shoulders.

im now curious how this looks towards the others kids.
melo was listening to his dad....and dad was listening to someone who was stroking his ego and her we are.

alan had nothing to lose and lavar had everything to lose.

even tho all businesses are ran differently.....its still some basic shit thats all the same