Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rename the Cinema contest (Poll Added)

Vote

• Total voters
Quick question

Is anyone really torn between any 2?

A black cinema really stands out to me

naw. I don't care what the place is called. I wanna come in and talk bout movies n tv shows.
But it would really be nice if you would vote

Everyone's opinions matter here

Reel Talk is perfect.

1. Obviously the play on words and incorporating a well known phrase in the Black lexicon

2. Tells you exactly what the content of the Sub Forum will be REEL = Movies

3. Since we will be discussing non-black movies as well so its all inclusive...

aight so today is the last day

looks like "reel talk" is gonna win, but i just want to be sure that everyone who is a frequent member here has had a chance to vote

Reel Talk is perfect.

1. Obviously the play on words and incorporating a well known phrase in the Black lexicon

2. Tells you exactly what the content of the Sub Forum will be REEL = Movies

3. Since we will be discussing non-black movies as well so its all inclusive...

That my thing, just about all the names have a subtle reference to movies.

And besides the Terrarium, DC, & Marvel threads, the threads that seem to get the most discussion are the TV show threads. So unless the title is gonna make a reference to both movies and tv. Might as well keep it the same.

That my thing, just about all the names have a subtle reference to movies.

And besides the Terrarium, DC, & Marvel threads, the threads that seem to get the most discussion are the TV show threads. So unless the title is gonna make a reference to both movies and tv. Might as well keep it the same.
well technically, the current name implies general movie discussion which is why if ya'll were bent on keeping that as apart of the title, i voted that we at least make it "ABC ( A black cinema)

Back