Welcome To aBlackWeb

Remy Ma Has Miscarriage

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
While recording an Instagram video from her hospital bed, an emotional Remy Ma opened up about her miscarriage Monday evening. (Jan. 23) The Bronx emcee shared her story with her followers and fans at the urging of her husband Papoose, who convinced the “All The Way Up” rapper other women and couples are enduring the same misfortune.

The 36-year-old said she was excited about the newest addition to the family. She had the due date in mind, thought of names for her child and was planning a nursery only to lose the baby. Unfortunately, miscarriages are fairly common. According to reports, nearly 15 to 20 percent of pregnancies in the United States end in miscarriages, and a majority of miscarriages occur within the first seven weeks of pregnancy.

Remy went on to thank her doctor and the staff at the hospital for their professionalism. Remy also thanked her supportive husband who no doubt was by her side.

damn,

that next song she write gonna be fire

I went to ER when I was five months pregnant with my second because I was having contractions and was basically in labor. They gave me something and stopped it and kept me for a few hours to make sure everything was ok.

While I was there another girl came in, also pregnant, also in a lot of pain. I'm thinking they're gonna tell her basically what they told me and just stop her pains. But no, she was having a miscarriage and when they told her all I heard was this scream that I'll never forget and her crying the rest of my time in there. At some point I started crying too. The nurse had a real hard time telling her she was losing her baby and when she walked out the girls room i could see she was trying not to cry.

Miscarriages are terrible. I feel sorry for any woman who goes through that. The fathers too. That whole experience made me super grateful for what I have. I really can't imagine losing a baby. But that's real life, it happens :(

Yea, miscarriages change ur life. My ex had one, it didn't really hit me hard till months later, I guess at the time I was more concerned with making sure she was ok, than worrying about me.

I've been blessed that I've never experienced this, that would kill me on the inside. My sister had one and it took her a long time to get back on track, I don't think women ever get over it

a friend due a few months after me had a stillbirth @ 7 months. shes still not 100%. its life changing

Miscarriage is one thing. A stillborn. Oh hell nah. I woulda been admitted. That is so sad my goodness
I know :( if you're far enough along, its as difficult if not worse than a full term birth physically. n the docs r not always sensitive

i had a threatened miscarriage in my 1st trimester. in between the appointment n gettin the ultrasound to confirm, the doc wasnt treating it as a potential loss. she was like "u do have the textbook signs of a miscarriage. worst case, u r still fit to work just wear a pad" or something wild like tht. like it was just a body function gone wrong n not a very wanted child nearly lost

i hope they handle it better in later stages

I know :( if you're far enough along, its as difficult if not worse than a full term birth physically. n the docs r not always sensitive

i had a threatened miscarriage in my 1st trimester. in between the appointment n gettin the ultrasound to confirm, the doc wasnt treating it as a potential loss. she was like "u do have the textbook signs of a miscarriage. worst case, u r still fit to work just wear a pad" or something wild like tht. like it was just a body function gone wrong n not a very wanted child nearly lost

i hope they handle it better in later stages
Wow, she was heartless! Sorry she talked to you about it like that, but I'm glad your baby made it :)

Back