Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Remembering The Tulsa Massacre 100 Years Later

Ay like 60 Tulsa/Oklahoma hip hop artists collaborated on a album that tells the story of the BWS Massacre. It was released on Motown a couple years ago. In true Black Wall Street fashion all the artists kept all the rights to they masters too. Think they just got flown out to perform it at Harvard w a orchestra of all black kids from Tulsa earlier this year. Shit hard.

Fire In Little Africa

Ay like 60 Tulsa/Oklahoma hip hop artists collaborated on a album that tells the story of the BWS Massacre. It was released on Motown a couple years ago. In true Black Wall Street fashion all the artists kept all the rights to they masters too. Think they just got flown out to perform it at Harvard w a orchestra of all black kids from Tulsa earlier this year. Shit hard.

Fire In Little Africa
Fire In Little Africa

Link to the album

No riots?
No sit ins?

These people have no reason to entertain this. Like they said, it would open the door for all atrocities. Which is crazy when you think about it……how about stop atrociting shit. Yet they allow so many others to get they bread.

They can profit from free shit that was took but then want to say, if we pay you back we gotta pay everyone.

And guess how many black people died after this ruling at the hands of other black peoples?

I’m glad I can go to other countries ti escape this dumb ass country. At least there j know I’m the foreigner.

Back