Welcome To aBlackWeb

Remaining Friends w/ People Who Are Friends w/ Ur "Enemy"

i dont have a problem with it as long as they know i have a problem with the other person an dont want me to be more than what it is.

If we were all friends at one point and really fucked with one another and one of us happened to fall out with the other. Yes I can still be their friend.

If we are friends and I don’t fuck with a person and they go off and be their friend. Automatic cut off. The mutual thing is me and I will be the conversation most times.

I dont have any enemies.

I have people I dont rock with. Im cool with people who are cool with them, I just wont come around when people I dont rock with are around.

If I legit had an enemy, id cut off anyone thats cool with them. My definition of an enemy is someone thats looking to hurt me and someone im looking to hurt, so nah, I wont chill with people that hang around someone who is trying to hurt me.

Last edited:
It depends like if all 3 of us were friends and the other 2 fell out that's one thing. But if my friend befriends someone they know I don't fuck with then no I can't do it.

I can still be cool with the third party, won't discuss anything vital for me to them as they may relay it back.

Back