Welcome To aBlackWeb

Relationship folks, get in here

Because of the suspicion?
Yeah. Its a domino effect really. First, there's a lack of trust, that should be addressed. Often the other person doesnt want to hear it or gaslights. Sometimes you find something, sometimes you dont, or sometimes you get caught teying to find something. And so on...you find yourself dealing with multiple issues in one situation. Sanity and peace have to be the objective. It can drive a person crazy if they make the wrong choice (ie. Looking but not finding, but the can of worms is already open)

Kinda dumb not to have a passcode. U could leave your phone somewhere mistakenly with all your business out.
I have known females that have no passcode on their shit and they be wilding
Also know chicks that would volunteer their passwords to me. Never cared to know it

Kinda dumb not to have a passcode. U could leave your phone somewhere mistakenly with all your business out.
I have known females that have no passcode on their shit and they be wilding
Also know chicks that would volunteer their passwords to me. Never cared to know it
But would you give her pass code?

When I was in a relationship I had a passcode and I assume she didn’t know the code... unless she paying my phone bill she don’t need to have it or know what it is. If I give it out it’s at my discretion.

But would you give her pass code?
I see no reason to.
Shit is weird to me.
Same as muhfuckas having location on each others phone.
If a chick needs to use my phone and I'm currently occupied I'd tell her but I'd prolly change that shit later. Nothing wrong with having your own privacy

Hold on. Yall out here with no password on your phone at all? What do you have tied to it? That shit for most is like a wallet. What happens if you lose it or it gets stolen?

For the people who share their password with others, how do you feel in general about privacy? Serious question. Not funny shit.

Hold on. Yall out here with no password on your phone at all? What do you have tied to it? That shit for most is like a wallet. What happens if you lose it or it gets stolen?

I don't do any financial transactions on my phone for that very reason.

Saw a 60 minutes segment a year or so ago that showed how easy phones can get hacked.

Basically, if you have everything on your phone............and someone hack's your phone..........they've got everything.

So it never made sense for me to put everything on my phone.

Strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Possible spinoff, I just got my first smartphone about a month ago.

Nothing extravagant, just a basic one that only cost $60...........and an unlimited data plan for less than $50/month.

Obviously I'm new to this, but..............why in the world would anyone spend so much money on an Iphone or any other top of the line smartphone?

For what most people do with their phones, it seems like a waste of money.

Possible spinoff, I just got my first smartphone about a month ago.

Nothing extravagant, just a basic one that only cost $60...........and an unlimited data plan for less than $50/month.

Obviously I'm new to this, but..............why in the world would anyone spend so much money on an Iphone or any other top of the line smartphone?

For what most people do with their phones, it seems like a waste of money.
Most dont need them but they like to have the latest technology. But there are some that do work on their phones.

Back