Welcome To aBlackWeb

Regional Meet Up

How would we even agree on a state?!
I don't oppose it!
Its regional. So based off where the biggest population is.
Probably one in Houston, one in Charleston, one in Chicago, one in the DMV somewhere, one in Toronto, and where ever less there are clumps of people. Happen all on the same day, people who participate pick the place.

Its regional. So based off where the biggest population is.
Probably one in Houston, one in Charleston, one in Chicago, one in the DMV somewhere, one in Toronto, and where ever less there are clumps of people. Happen all on the same day, people who participate pick the place.
not sure about ABW but most of the IC Chicago posters sans a few kick it regularly....hell OB Fresh, JGutta and KingHassan were at my crib this past Saturday

For sure. I try to link up with a member anytime I'm in a city I know y'all in

Sometimes I got time to kick it, sometimes it's a quick dip in and out, but if I think you cool ill hit you up with a PM. Sometimes I get a response, other times nah.

Last time it didn't happen was when I came to Chicago. I wanted to kick it with Elzo but another situation came up.

I'm for regional meet ups for sure

What changed?
My like for certain people.

I wouldn’t mind meeting some people on my own terms. So far I’ve met who I wanted to meet in rl on here except about two or three people.

My like for certain people.

I wouldn’t mind meeting some people on my own terms. So far I’ve met who I wanted to meet in rl on here except about two or three people.
It would only be Houston poster and maybe LA is they wanted to drive over here. You got beef with niggas here?
Who you out here meeting up with Kandy?
giphy.gif

No homo

If only that were your business. . .

I don’t have beef with anyone on here tbh. I just don’t care to meet some of the mfs on here. Depending on who it is. I’m even down to book a flight to meet up and have a good time.

ya'll might as well not even act like it aint gone be 15 dudes tryna put faces with screen names

I'd just get a shirt w/ my shit on it

ya'll know im bringing favors....dont expect nothing more or less....just dont act like a bitch about it

ya'll might as well not even act like it aint gone be 15 dudes tryna put faces with screen names

I'd just get a shirt w/ my shit on it

ya'll know im bringing favors....dont expect nothing more or less....just dont act like a bitch about it
My sons know what I look like

Back