Reggie Miller:

• Underrated

• Properly Rated

• Overrated

Results are only viewable after voting.

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
Fuck it, let's get to it cause it's gone on too long from the NBA thread to the Last Dance Thread to even the Luda thread lol

tumblr_pcclzquLoE1s96b1ao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ntlf2sp7sI1ruj0bpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nj17ljW8B41qznj8ho1_1280.jpg

From 1987 to 2005

Reggie averaged 18.2 points, 3 rebounds and 3 assists a game. Shot 47.1% from the field, 39.5% from 3 and 88.8% from the line

He’s supposed to be a great scorer but never averaged over 25 points a game

Got his team to 1 finals his entire career

Was the leader of several mediocre teams throughout the 90s and came up short in big games when he actually had legit title contending teams

Dude would basically be Eric Gordon in this era if you go by his career stat line.

Ain't nobody putting him in the GOAT conversation so what are we doing here. This just another 90's vs your favorite era debate. Y'all favorite era sucks so deal with it

Reggie had a few good moments against the knicks and bulls as he was a 2nd tier star player who was lucky to have a long steady career.
He was a decent SG for his time because the position wasn’t exactly strong

As time has went on he’s not even a top 10 SG

But y’all bring up him against the knicks and use it to keep him on a pedestal he no longer deserves

Drexler
Wade
Iverson
Mcgrady
Kobe
Carter
Harden
Allen
Ginobli

All had better careers and ginobli was the better player

I keep saying it but you give khris Middleton his own team for 10+ years and he’ll have reggie’s career more or less

Reggie had a few good moments against the knicks and bulls as he was a 2nd tier star player who was lucky to have a long steady career.

But y’all bring up him against the knicks and use it to keep him on a pedestal he no longer deserves

Drexler
Wade
Iverson
Mcgrady
Kobe
Carter
Harden
Allen

I keep saying it but you give khris Middleton his own team for 10+ years and he’ll have reggie’s career more or less

Ain't pose to be Mr. Basketball here.

Nigga said McGrady and Harden..... :lol9:

Drexler
Wade
Iverson
Mcgrady
Kobe
Carter
Harden
Allen
Ginobli

Not going to rehash this debate we already had. You were doing well until the bold. That is all

Ain't pose to be Mr. Basketball here.

Nigga said McGrady and Harden..... :lol9:
Wow I’m disappointed In you man

Mcgrady has all star selections, scoring titles and better numbers and averages than Reggie

Also mcgrady’s career ended when he was 32

reggie’s ended when he was 39 (desperate to win)

tell me how T mac has more points than Reggie? Lol

Back