3. Dr Strange Multiverse of Madness
4. Prey
5. The Batman
6. Black Phone
7. Woman King
8. Pearl
9. Bodies, Bodies, Bodies
10. Black Adam

I gotta watch The Menu, Prey, Tar, and that new Knives out from this year. Everything, Everywhere, all at Once is still my movie of the year just off pure creativity with that story.

1. Top Gun Maverick
2. Everything Everywhere All At Once
3. Dr Strange Multiverse of Madness
4. Prey
5. The Batman
6. Black Phone
7. Woman King
8. Pearl
9. Bodies, Bodies, Bodies
10. Black Adam
Oh damn forgot that fast about Glass Onion I just watched that last night. Then I would take BBB out my top 10 and put everything from woman king down one and put Glass Onion at 7

Yeah Wakanda Forever wasn’t that great. The trailer changed my mind and it looked really good despite me being hesitant because there was no T’Challa and I wanted to love this movie but it was just cool. I honestly liked Multiverse of Madness more.

Interesting selections here.

I'm going to try and see Avatar, but I haven't been that motivated. I thought the first was overrated outside of the visuals. The previews haven't led me to expect much better from this one.

Plus I heard the director said some crazy shit like "I bet if the Native Americans could see their people now, they would have fought harder back then" which really annoyed me.

Interesting selections here.

I'm going to try and see Avatar, but I haven't been that motivated. I thought the first was overrated outside of the visuals. The previews haven't led me to expect much better from this one.

Plus I heard the director said some crazy shit like "I bet if the Native Americans could see their people now, they would have fought harder back then" which really annoyed me.
Make sure you see it in IMAX 3D or Dolby Cinema 3D

My movie watching has been almost nonexistent this year, the only thing I watched was Batman and Prey.

Back