Welcome To aBlackWeb

Redbone vs Yellowbone vs Caramel vs Chocolate

creole women be yellow...that booty white all year

1bfb56bb1de3f9d5066f3ff8a2c8aca2.jpg

Yellow - Mya, Rhi, Bey, Ashanti,

Red - Badu, Keyshia Cole, Jada, Taraji

Caramel - Ciara, Janet, Toni Braxton

Chocolate - Kandi Burruss, Kelly Rowland, Bria,

What's the difference between a redbone and a yellowbone? Are both considered light skin?

Is caramel considered light skin?

I don't think everybody has the same definition of this shit.

Definition differs depending on who you ask. My dad told me redbone meant Indian blood or something like that. And in areas where there was mixing it’s whole communities using it. But it don’t always mean light skin. Can be like in the middle like Megan Thee Stallion said she a Redbone and got a yella friend.

When I think yellow bone that’s like Steph Curry and Lil Fizz and shit. Or Steph Curry mom. A nigga like Klay Thompson that’s damn near white might be called yellow.

Caramel to me I guess is like the middle too

Definition differs depending on who you ask. My dad told me redbone meant Indian blood or something like that. And in areas where there was mixing it’s whole communities using it. But it don’t always mean light skin. Can be like in the middle like Megan Thee Stallion said she a Redbone and got a yella friend.

When I think yellow bone that’s like Steph Curry and Lil Fizz and shit. Or Steph Curry mom. A nigga like Klay Thompson that’s damn near white might be called yellow.

Yes I've heard the Native American reference too and those descriptions are on point. Steph's dad would be considered light skin and brown skin or caramel would be like Andre Iggy

Last edited:
Free I heard Latin countries used to be on it heavy. Like they had different names depending on admixture. Honestly i think our whole side of the world was on it. Octaroons quadroons and shit.

But I’m glad folks realizing white people arent real humans

"Man you're kinky" you are kinky", why are you so kinky this morning

ok if we being super literal, she's gold

thats closer to yellow then red to me

https%3A%2F%2Fbae.hypebeast.com%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F01%2Fashanti-interview-lookbook-6.jpg

(i scrolled for a while trying to find non "model" pics but it aint many)

creole women be yellow...that booty white all year

1bfb56bb1de3f9d5066f3ff8a2c8aca2.jpg

Yellow - Mya, Rhi, Bey, Ashanti,

Red - Badu, Keyshia Cole, Jada, Taraji

Caramel - Ciara, Janet, Toni Braxton

Chocolate - Kandi Burruss, Kelly Rowland, Bria,

Mya way lighter than Rhi, Bey & Ashanti.

Mya would be grouped w/ these women.

6fd17faf154f754f79fdc3864e1007c0.png

170314110050-jurnee-smollett-bell-exlarge-169.jpg

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
:mybad:

red badu was a stretch too then lol

shit was off the top of my head

Back