Welcome To aBlackWeb

Definitely in the red

PRAISE : In this movie about an Interpol agent attempts to hunt down and capture the world's most wanted art thief.
I have to give them credit for trying to switch things up a bit when it comes to movies like this. Ryan Reynolds and Dwayne Johnson are basically doing what they always do and I can't fault them for that because I wasn't expecting anything mind blowing from them in this flick.
Gal Gadot does ok at least she looks like she's having fun and I appreciated the long and lingering shots of her.
I really liked Ritu Arya as the no nonsense Inspector Das. Some of the set designs were impressive.
There's some cool stunts and action sequences. I was shocked that I laughed a lot at the jokes and one liners.

PROBLEMS: Not only was the plot very predictable but there's the addition of characters spelling out what's going to happen a few minutes later.
Most of this plays out the same way it does in so many other caper/action flicks.
This has been hyped as Netflix's most expensive movie and I kept thinking 160 to 200 million doesn't buy what it used to.
There are a few things they could have done to make this flick better and that's the true shame of it all.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 6

Shit was dumb as hell
Stupid af
Cliche/predictable as all get out
The twist wasn't worth it
The rock need to tone down them dumbells man
Bro looks like a roided up thumb

I saw critics saying the trio had no chemistry and I couldn't disagree more. You can tell they spent a lot on set designs, locations, etc. It was Ok, a bit enjoyable and I would watch a sequel if it happened

That's funny
I've seen better shit not even get a chance on netflix and they're rushing to get a sequel out for this crap
Lol oh well get your money.
OT gadot needs a nude scene. It's time. She ain't special.

Back