Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

ae1b25e17ad0b044dd8f8b4f8960cd89ac0e199e.gifv

Same, it didnt seem to matter though as they did a good job of filling you in on the previous games... I was so invested in the characters, which is mad for a computer game, I was so devastated once 'you know who' got TB haha

Not sure where they would go with RDR3....RDR2 was marketed as the days of the Wild Wild West coming to an end

Could be a prequel of the early days of the gang

Finally got to playing..only 29% in, took a chill from main and just exploring; forging, hunting, taking in the scene. Did that for 4 hours yesterday. So damn peaceful.

Current horse I have I stole from some dude after a mission. It was in his barn. Cool horse but not fast enough.

I want that white Arabian. But it keeps getting spooked. Gonna snag it today..

I messed up not getting that one gun and machete early on. Now I gotta wait until chapter 4/5 to get it again. Which sucks. Even replaying the mission didn’t keep it for me. Anyone know how to?

The gun is from the mission the first shall be last, it’s the bold action rifle.

After you sneak kill the first two bounty hunters, up the valley there’s two others. The one on the left carries the BAR. You can only get it if you don’t alert them, otherwise he stores it away. But you can quietly kill him. He drops it. I did pick it up but it didn’t keep.

Back