Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

There must be something going around because I was just about it reinstall and do another play through. I was really hoping that by now we would get RDR 1 remade with this engine though.

Prolly my favorite game i ever played

Still never finished it

Im at that part where u play as John and u building a house.

Figured im pretty much done

I never finished this. Forgot where the fuck I'm at. But I did the hack dumb long ago so I'm rich as fuck.

🤷🏾‍♂️

I deleted Warzone and now have a shitload of space and am contemplating going through red dead again

Yea my 1st time I jus basically did the main missions, didn't really upgrade my camp til damn near the end

So now I'm not movin camps til I upgrade a lil bit & do sum of that other lil shit like find Jack a book & whatnot

I've been replaying Rd2 the past few weeks and I've once again missed mad dialogue lol. My honor was too high so I missed some stuff that's early in the game. Definitely worth multiple play throughs

Nah there's a whole lot more fuckery ahead lol
I copped that ghosts of tushima game and it made me forget all about Red Dead.

Figured i was almost done anyway.

Eventually forgot about Ghosts too.

Interested in how Red Dead plays out if i do got more story.... recently got my son hooked too. Copped him Red Dead 1 and Undead Nighmare couple months back

Awww damn lol
Then she said she only asked because she thought it was the end of the game

in her defense I think you are riding and music starts playing as you ride so she asked out of confusion

i still bring it up to this day though

I’m still mad

I copped that ghosts of tushima game and it made me forget all about Red Dead.

Figured i was almost done anyway.

Eventually forgot about Ghosts too.

Interested in how Red Dead plays out if i do got more story.... recently got my son hooked too. Copped him Red Dead 1 and Undead Nighmare couple months back
Nightmare was dope as hell them bastards had me shook back on the 360🤣🤣Just a mob of zombies

Then she said she only asked because she thought it was the end of the game

in her defense I think you are riding and music starts playing as you ride so she asked out of confusion

i still bring it up to this day though

I’m still mad
That kinda was the end lol well near it

That kinda was the end lol well near it
lol nah man that part was like 75% completion out of 100% for Arthur

I think that was before the thing with the weird people in the mountains, the visions, Sadie’s revenge, Dutch further being a fuckboy, Micah and Dutch not caring about John, Micah leading the pinkertons to the new place, etc

Y’all ever read the letters at camp? The ones the characters have I read one Micah brother sent to him. Rockstar definitely coulda did so much more with this

Back