Welcome To aBlackWeb

Recreational marijuana is now legal in Illinois, and the people turned out for it....

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Nothing good or lucky about this.

1. People still locked up on weed charges still have a long way to go before being released

2. There's a legal limit on possession and CPD has shown a high capacity to plant and frame individuals for illegal possession.

3. This is like segregation versus integration. When it was illegal, you patronized your own weed man at a decent price. But when the government gives its stamp of approval, you'll run to a white run establishment and pay 60-80 for a 3.5 where you'd normally pay your own weed man 20. Now you and your weed man are losing big time all because your foolish self want to say you bought from some outsider who couldn't give a damn about you.

All this is good and fine but watch how weed DWI charges and lock ups pick up or possibly explode in the next few years. Shit is a big ass trick bag with folks happily jumping in without thinking past go.

All this is good and fine but watch how weed DWI charges and lock ups pick up or possibly explode in the next few years. Shit is a big ass trick bag with folks happily jumping in without thinking past go.

Or people could just not drive high? I mean you know people can still get a weed DWI even when that shit is illegal, right?

Nothing good or lucky about this.

1. People still locked up on weed charges still have a long way to go before being released

2. There's a legal limit on possession and CPD has shown a high capacity to plant and frame individuals for illegal possession.

3. This is like segregation versus integration. When it was illegal, you patronized your own weed man at a decent price. But when the government gives its stamp of approval, you'll run to a white run establishment and pay 60-80 for a 3.5 where you'd normally pay your own weed man 20. Now you and your weed man are losing big time all because your foolish self want to say you bought from some outsider who couldn't give a damn about you.

hey buddy....ima let you live

but aint no strong for 20 a 3.5

aside from that, even myself would pay the extra 10 to go inside a STORE and choose what I want......no coded phone calls, pulling up in bad spots, long awkward convos with dealers cuz they dont want you to leave too quick lol, etc

plus a lotta sorry ass people are still playing games in the streets.....shorting bags, highly recommending shit that aint good, spraying it to weigh it down, etc....the people have shown they've been waiting for this.....i dont think prices were in the conversation.....and as sales and production goes on, those numbers will drop soon anyway

No matter what a government legalizes there will always be a street market for it. Especially for some shit that started out illegal when it came to this country formation.

Shit its still a black market for cigarettes. Niggas really thought legalizing weed would stop folks from selling it on the streets. LLS I guess if you don't know you don't know.

hey buddy....ima let you live

but aint no strong for 20 a 3.5

aside from that, even myself would pay the extra 10 to go inside a STORE and choose what I want......no coded phone calls, pulling up in bad spots, long awkward convos with dealers cuz they dont want you to leave too quick lol, etc

plus a lotta sorry ass people are still playing games in the streets.....shorting bags, highly recommending shit that aint good, spraying it to weigh it down, etc....the people have shown they've been waiting for this.....i dont think prices were in the conversation.....and as sales and production goes on, those numbers will drop soon anyway
Everybody ain't looking for some super potent weed and all plugs ain't having you jump through hoops just to make a sale.

I know you're not making an all inclusive statement but it's worth saying that there's a nasty markup cost just to circumvent street pharmacists that have been risking their freedom to get you what you want.

Is this one of the times they legalize it, but conveniently only let a handful of rich mayo devils grow it, to make all the money? Just like Vegas.

Back