Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Recommend a product

Combo. Tzone is the worst for me.
I think the l'oreal true match line is good. there are matte and dewy ones within the line and it didn't piss off my sensitive skin when I tried it.

if you want to wear foundation daily, look for ones with relatively natural ingredients.

I used to. It was like pinks and nudes.

I recently bought some tinted, nude colored ones and let me tell you...they are so turrible lmao. They make me look like Tyrone Biggums around the mouth.:yikes1:

Hby?
Lmfao!! Only reason I asked is because I hated nudes until I went to Mac. I got this color called Spite and it’s perfect. You won’t look like a crackhead at all. It’s more on the brown side. I’m spreading the word to all the women that’s my color that i found the cure!

Lmfao!! Only reason I asked is because I hated nudes until I went to Mac. I got this color called Spite and it’s perfect. You won’t look like a crackhead at all. It’s more on the brown side. I’m spreading the word to all the women that’s my color that i found the cure!
See, that's what I like! Makes your lips seem moisturized and smooth with out over powering with color. I love natural looks.

Back