Reckless Drivers

Usually they'll blow em out the water

That was the only one I got the change to run with. I don't know about blowing a 6.4 hemi out the water, but I could see the SS giving it a good run. I was genuinely surprised cuz I'm used to fairly easy runs.

That Shaker was special tho. The Hemi's have a break in period and when I hit the 4500 mile mark, the car seemed a lot different.

I got a Widebody Scatpack now. Those wider tires and suspension make the Challenger even more of a beast.

You brave for that one. The way niggas pull onto from off them side streets lol

Can't do that on Outer Drive now, all them damn craters.

I scared the shit out my little brother once on the Lodge. I had a 79 Monte with a 350 small block, 4 barrel carb and turbo trans. I don't know how fast I was going cuz the needle went past 80, then eventually broke lol. Nigga was tryng to hold on to the ceiling and shit.

That was my installer's car. '82 or '83 Fox Mustang with the front end, rear side glass, and tail lights from an '89/90 GT and an entire interior from a late model 'Stang with a built to hell 302 (after this incident he pulled the 302 and swapped it for a 351 Windsor) shot with that light Honda Accord green with metallic flakes in it. The whole rear end of that car was pretty much destroyed by the time we finally stopped. Potholes in the road and jumped a few curbs hard did it in.

Me and my ex...GRHS...was heading home one nite, and we saw this 4×4 truck in front of us kinda veering off a lil. So I kinda slowed down to give myself as distance just in case they veered towards my lane.

All of the sudden...the muthafucca veers ALL the way off the road and ran into them safety cables in the interstate. Both us pretty much yell out "OH SHYT!"...but my black azzz kept going.

• Haha
Reactions: bootcheese3000
i've seen chicks doing hair and make up

saw one big girl with her arm and head leaned up against the window like she was sleep on the bus.....while driving lol

i kinda caused a wreck behind me in TX one time.....i wasnt doing shit crazy i just didnt see this guy in my blindspot and went to get over to exit.....he over corrected and hit a big truck and made a mess......couldnt stop for SEVERAL reasons that day, hope im forgiven

You good....faulty evasive action is in the traffic code for a reason

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
At the time I had a Challenger 392 Shaker. I got ghost on him, especially once I passed 100. That Hemi just haul ass

But I will say I was surprised. That SS got some getup. Don't see too many around.
My cousin drives a Charger Scatpack. I’m in a ‘16 Mustang GT and we’ve raced a few times on the Interstate upwards to 150mph+ from a 60mph roll. We were pretty much neck and neck. He’s got the power but I have the weight advantage.

I’ve gotten down with a Challenger before but I think it was a regular R/T

I’m the same guy who shitted in his backyard as a kid just because

I’m thinking that shit just goes away into the dirt or something overnight when it rains

That pile was there for like 3 weeks
Lmaoooo this nigga different. This reminds me, when i was a kid, i had a friend who was weird like this. We'd be hanging in my crib and then he would jus randomly leave and take shits in different places of the apt like a dog lmaoo. That was so fuckin unusual that friendship didnt last long. Moms caught that nigga mid shit and barked on him and kicked him out hahaha. I dont no what ever happened to him.

• Haha
Reactions: Sony Montana