Welcome To aBlackWeb

Receiving NOT SO SEXY nood pics/vids...

What's even fucc'd up...the fact that muthafucca probably took multiple pics before he chose to send K that pic. Lol!

Last edited:
I'll just say this
Men shouldn't send ass pics.
@Cain
The-fuck-are-you-doing-GIF.gif

This one nigga I let beat 4yrs ago has been sending me a video faithfully every week of him masturbating lately.

The first time was ok, but now I roll my eyes everytime I see his name pop up on my messenger.

It's boring the life out of me because it's like one week he's on the couch, the next week he's on the bed then he's standing by the door doing a captain Morgan pose.

Then he demands a response after every video like what do you want to hear? Nice hand stroke game?

The last time I told him that I'm calling the police to press battery charges on behalf of his penis.

This one nigga I let beat 4yrs ago has been sending me a video faithfully every week of him masturbating lately.

The first time was ok, but now I roll my eyes everytime I see his name pop up on my messenger.

It's boring the life out of me because it's like one week he's on the couch, the next week he's on the bed then he's standing by the door doing a captain Morgan pose.

Then he demands a response after every video like what do you want to hear? Nice hand stroke game?

The last time I told him that I'm calling the police to press battery charges on behalf of his penis.
tears

Back