Welcome To aBlackWeb

Receiving NOT SO SEXY nood pics/vids...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
When receiving sexually explicit pics & vids from your s/o or whomever you're dating, most of the time our initial reaction is...

6bzmwai3t1pl.gif
200w.gif

damn-girl.gif

For the ladies...
giphy.gif

BUT...have you ever gotten a NOT SO SEXY pic/vid? For example...

- They sent a pic where their dirty azzz room in the background looked like an Afghanistan warzone.

- They tried to do sexy poses, but looked awkward af.

- Dirty azzz mirror with a roach on the wall.

- Box of particular feminine hygiene product that eliminates certain "odors".

If so, what was your response? Did you automatically delete the pic? Let them know the pic was wack and take a better one? Dump them?

Share your stories.

I've never received nudes that weren't sexy nor anything wrong with the background.
I've sent some unflattering nudes. But my friend @Whispering Eye taught me how to get right.
I luh you girl! :p

I got out the game kinda early...

All the nudes I ever seen are like pre- 2009

Technology and culture done changed

An ex sent me nudes of himself and he killed me biting his lip and shit. I didn't say shit but I was looking like go away... We wasn't even dating anymore.
received_1947653361911504.gif

This one chick sent me a pussy pic but she was on her dirty azzz bathroom floor.

I can skip over minor stuff, but i knew her floor was dirty af when I noticed that first...BEFORE I noticed her pussy. Lol.

Just bare azzz on the floor. Like...why didn't you take the pic on the bed??? Lol. I didn't get that.

When I was a freshman a chick I never met sent me a Skype of her trying to be cute, and come to find out she was on the toilet taking a shit. That was the first time me seeing her on Glide. I told her I had a bad signal deleted her out my phone after.

Shit was so fucking trifling and careless bruh. Fuck I look like man?

Worse one I received was from a chick who said she hadn't trimmed her pussy hairs in 2yrs.

Facetime'd me b/c she wanted me to come see her, and spread her "lips" apart by pullin on her hairs. Bruuhhhhhh...this hefa's pussy had a goatee. I'm talmbout half the length of this...

Screenshot_20180130-181137.jpg

When she did that shyt...I couldn't show I was slightly disgusted while on FaceTime, but inside...
:scust:

Needless to say I didn't make it to her crib that night.

All my nudes are spectacular. I got the the trick to cover fupa. Always make sure the room clean. The thought going into my nudes is A1. I wanna leave no room for complaints. Make sure i take 30 before I send the right one.

Oh yea,
Pussy pics are wack.
Always and forever.

Lol.

I took a screenshot and showed it to another chick i was dealing with at that time, b/c she didn't believe me.

Then ole girl had the nerve to say the reason why she hadn't shaved, was she was celibate during that time, and didn't felt the need to if she wasn't sexing. Smh

Worse one I received was from a chick who said she hadn't trimmed her pussy hairs in 2yrs.

Facetime'd me b/c she wanted me to come see her, and spread her "lips" apart by pullin on her hairs. Bruuhhhhhh...this hefa's pussy had a goatee. I'm talmbout half the length of this...

View attachment 25110

When she did that shyt...I couldn't show I was slightly disgusted while on FaceTime, but inside...
:scust:

Needless to say I didn't make it to her crib that night.
but you did another night?

was she white?

Back